• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tubing End Caps, Weld on Clevis Brackets

Got 20' of 1.750 solid rod on order will be here next week. Also got 20' of 1" x 1.5" flat ordered as well. I will make some for 1.5" tubing but they will be special order for right now. I am going to try to get a good stock on the 1.750 caps in 4 different sizes. 1/2" , 3/4" , 1" and some with a 2" point . I should have some ready in a few weeks.

Hitting the trail on the 16 of march just wondering if you are going to have some 2 inch points ready I need 6.

I actually got a few cut out Sunday. Not many as these parts are time consuming. I am going to have to see what the labor hour is and see if it is going to be cheap enough on the customers to even purchase them. I have enough material to make 380 of them so I will have some in the next few weeks.

The clevis weld on tabs are going good though, I got 10 of them cut out and just need to be cleaned up and ready to ship. I would like to have a good stock count on each item before I release them so I can keep up with the market for them.

Correct me if I am wrong but you mean 16th of May?

Please contact me when you have item's ready to sell. I am wanting to use them on a project I have going at the moment.

Thanks Josh
P

I should have some before memorial day weekend. I have 10 of the clevis brackets cut out but need to clean them up. What are you needing?

I do have some ready. This is whats going on. I started making these and parting them off on the lathe is not a quick process. So I have found a better way by cutting each part off with a horizontal band saw. So now I have a large horizontal band saw on order. Once I get it these will go much quicker. For the people that is in a pinch for them let me know. I will try to get those done first.

Thanks for waiting on me. I got plenty of material so I will be good when the saw arrives.

I found a place in California to do the end caps. I have to get 95 made. I would like to at least have half of them gone before I place the order. These are the 2" long that fit inside 1.75 x .120 tubing. I will have other lengths made later just need to get these going. I can sale them for 8.50 a piece . Shipping will be cheap due to USPS Flat Rate Boxes. Around 6.00 on shipping for as many as you need.

Josh

I take pay-pal or check. check would be better. I still need to get a about 20 more promised before I make the order.

I'll take 15 to help you make the order. Local rock crawling comp Louisiana club challenge in sicily Island LA. is on the 4th of october do you think you will have them by then.

I got one more shot locally at getting them made. I just sent a reminder e-mail for a quote. If they aren't any better on pricing I will contact you with some information.

Josh

Did you start making the tube ends? If you are what would 6 for 1 3/4" OD 188 wall-about 1 5/16" ID and 4 for 1 3/4" OD 120 wall cost?

I did find a guy in California but I had to buy over 500.00 worth . I have a friend in Hoover/Pelham that is about to get a CNC Lathe that can do this. So I am waiting. I hope to be able to sell them for 7-9.00 . It all depends on how many I buy at 1 time. I have no problem spending 500.00 for them but the shipping was going to be over 100.00 to get them here. Not out of the picture just waiting.

Josh