• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tuning help needed please

mikemounlio

I have a ford 5.0 v8 running on propane. It has a bacis E303 cam, GT40P heads with basic work done to it, Springs to match the cam, most all other parts just replaced. Its running good to me but i dont know much. If you guys could take a look at the video and give me some thoughts or insights as to what to do i would really be grateful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkJbKIBFM4

I used pcmforless.com. I was a little nervous at first about shipping my pcm to someone and having it flashed and sent back but my buggy runs awesome. They will tell you if you want to squeeze every ounce of power then a dyno tune is needed but for the price, the turn around was quicker than I expected, and how good my buggy runs I would use them again.

BUG-E J said:
I used pcmforless.com. I was a little nervous at first about shipping my pcm to someone and having it flashed and sent back but my buggy runs awesome. They will tell you if you want to squeeze every ounce of power then a dyno tune is needed but for the price, the turn around was quicker than I expected, and how good my buggy runs I would use them again.

???

I don't think that'll help him tune his propane system....

BUG-E J said:

I am using an msd 6al box. I would think that might change things up some.

TBItoy said:
???

I don't think that'll help him tune his propane system....

Ha thats what I get for talking on the phone and playing on Hardline at the same time. :****: :rolf: