• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Turned in some ass hat.....

gasman1

Me and the wife were up cruising around Little Naches all weekend and on sat we were on way back to camp when i saw some asshat in a Toyota 4 runner driving through the meadow up along the 1913 Rd. I raced down the road to catch the SOB in the act but he was out by the time i got there.

I saw him and followed him down the road riding his butt to get him to pull over. He pulled over and i jumped out of the rig and asked him if "he was the one that was driving through the meadow", he said "yes", so proceeded to ream his ass on how actions like that close out trails and give us a bad name", he claimed he did not know that he was not allowed in there and I instructed him on where to buy a map and to follow the rules.

While i was bitching the guy out the wife got his information and i reported it to the OHV enforcement guy that evening.

I do not know what, if any thing will happen to the guy, but we will see. I gave my info to them and hope to hear from the Sherrif on this issue.

I hate stupid people......

Last edited:
... who the **** has to be told NOT to drive in a meadow?

We really need to stop with the medications, vaccinations, and safety lables so more people will die at a young age before they grow up to be adult retards....

No, it was white.

Ok good.

Thank you for taking one for the team. Hold people accountable for their actions. If they can't rationally think, then they should stick to the road with the other asshats. :awesomework:

I garentee they will not forget the ass chewing they got from me. There was 3 of them and they all turned white in the face.

The wife said they looked as if they **** them self :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Well, at least they took it and will likely not do it again. Seems so many fuktards will just threaten to kick your ass for pointing out what fuk'n jacknobs they are.

Well, at least they took it and will likely not do it again. Seems so many fuktards will just threaten to kick your ass for pointing out what fuk'n jacknobs they are.

Have you met Pete (gasman); I'm pretty sure no one's gonna be threatening to kick his ass!:haha: But I get your point for sure!:D Way to go Pete!:awesomework:

Me and the wife were up cruising around Little Naches all weekend and on sat we were on way back to camp when i saw some asshat in a Toyota 4 runner driving through the meadow up along the 1913 Rd. I raced down the road to catch the SOB in the act but he was out by the time i got there.

I saw him and followed him down the road riding his butt to get him to pull over. He pulled over and i jumped out of the rig and asked him if "he was the one that was driving through the meadow", he said "yes", so proceeded to ream his ass on how actions like that close out trails and give us a bad name", he claimed he did not know that he was not allowed in there and I instructed him on where to buy a map and to follow the rules.

While i was bitching the guy out the wife got his information and i reported it to the OHV enforcement guy that evening.

I do not know what, if any thing will happen to the guy, but we will see. I gave my info to them and hope to hear from the Sherrif on this issue.

I hate stupid people......

Right awn and thank you.

When you get a chance can you PM me your mailing info--I wanna mail off a forum sticker to ya :awesomework:

Yeah Kev, most people back off when they see my fat ass pissed off :haha:

Oh and i like the guy that say's "i would put a Glock in you face". Those are always the ones that need the gun to make them selfs feel big :looser:

Pm sent the Crash :awesomework:

Last edited:
The sad thing is, some other oxygen thief is going to drive up the road and see the "New entrance" and go for it.

It's just a ****ed up situation all around, kudo's for busting that kids balls..

The sad thing is, some other oxygen thief is going to drive up the road and see the "New entrance" and go for it.

It's just a ****ed up situation all around, kudo's for busting that kids balls..

This is the problem with wheeling at areas this time of year that get snow. That's why I think they should be closed for a few weeks while the snow melts.

Nobody likes to see anything closed but in this case I think it's the right thing to do.....Too bad it's not up to us.

I know I have personally seen not only the damage by the soft soil--but just change in the trails from the very soft ground--things the FS look at..

To bad the general public does not see the benefit. All they see is trails being closed and be able to hit the trail.