• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tuscaloosa Offroad

3 tons o fun

Cole pisses haterade
So I went there today with some buddies from heart of dixie. The plan was to help him finish up some trials hehad started. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of these damn things are almost vertical and 100-200yards long. 1 is bout a 70* angle with a 2-3ft ledge about 40 yards up. The thing about it though is that the start is right off the main road and on the other side is about a 6ft drop to the creek. So no room to build momentum. The others will be pretty good once they get wore in. Im kinda excited about it. New place to ride thats not hours and hours away.

Yea, me N mason went out there the other day..
Def have potential for some knarly ****..
I'm lookin forward to helping Shipman out and getting soem formitable trails..

First mud race is April 16th I believe.. Def gonna bring th etaco down n hit the trails/ watch some asshatery...

the only way we are gonna have a place if some of yall will come help cut some trails :drinkers:

there is alot of potential for some nice fawking riding down there, i mean some wicked hills, big rocks, and just some good trail ridin when it gets done

lay said:
the only way we are gonna have a place if some of yall will come help cut some trails :drinkers:

there is alot of potential for some nice fawking riding down there, i mean some wicked hills, big rocks, and just some good trail ridin when it gets done
I helped cut from 8-3 Saturday. Im still sore today.