• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Twisted Barley Brewing Co in Jasper, AL

BustedKnucklefilms

The little downtown area of Jasper has been making a comeback in the past few years with new restaurants popping up all over. I was pumped when I found out someone was opening a Brewery there! And then it turned out to be someone from the offroad community which made it even better! Now I don't know the entire story but from what I heard at the grand opening this past Friday, Mason Boren has been into home brewing for a while, entered a competition and won. Decided he would move back home and sell all of his toys to fund his dream of having his own brewery. After 2 long years of working a day job while also working on building out the location it finally opened it's doors this past week. Now That is pretty Awesome.

Now I like a good craft beer and I've tried a ton over the years. Not many of them could stand toe to toe with Mason's Red Forman. They also have a Wheat Beer that is pretty tasty.

Who is down for a Hardline Crawlers Meet and Greet Maybe this Friday or Saturday to show support for the Brewery? :drinkers:

21231647_1682044485162285_5820590077561944733_n.jpg

Re:

What are the hours? I might could make it during the day....I've got to work at the store this Friday and Saturday

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Mason brought some beer he made to the Gray rock ride a couple years ago, I swear I drank a gallon of it! That was the best beer I have ever drank.

Mason does make good beer! The place looks amazing and has a nice vibe to it. I hope it works out well for him. We went to the opening and it was packed out and I hope it stays that way for a while. If you get the chance to stop by please do so!!!

Thanks for the props, it's been a hell of an adventure but we finally got the doors open, now on to the next chapter. We'd love to have y'all come visit, all the beer on tap are our first batches, so I feel there's room for improvement, the hops arrived today for a big batch of red so I hope to get it back on tap before the foothills festival. Kel, I've been posting that we open at 4 on Friday, but I think cork has said she's gonna open at noon.

I would love to check this place out if it were closer. Maybe make a day trip down there sometime this winter when things slow down. Always down for a good beer or 10.

I hope Mason makes it big and has a successful career as a brewer with continued business growth! I'll always be able to say I drank a couple of his homebrewed beers at RBD a few years ago! :drinkers:

One day I'd like to make a bike trip out of it and ride down for a visit. thumb.gif

TacomaJD said:
I hope Mason makes it big and has a successful career as a brewer with continued business growth! I'll always be able to say I drank a couple of his homebrewed beers at RBD a few years ago! :drinkers:

One day I'd like to make a bike trip out of it and ride down for a visit. thumb.gif

Give us a heads up when you coming.
I know its in a very convenient part of town for me since my wife and mom own the boutique directly next door.

wont work said:
Give us a heads up when you coming.
I know its in a very convenient part of town for me since my wife and mom own the boutique directly next door.

Per the Gewgle maps, it's a 2:23 drive from my house. Only 5 minutes difference in taking interstate all the way vs going down through Albertville --> Snead --> Brooksville --> Dodge City (wonder if Moparman lives there?) --> straight on into Jasper. Should make for a good ride, only problem is finding time to do it. Will definitely hollar at you Jasper natives though.