• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

U4 vs bouncers at koh??

pillsbury said:
WOW that's awesome!!! So wat all was changed and added to this rig to make it KOH ready? Besides the obvious triple bypasses. :)
They cut the roof off and redid it. Not sure how much higher it is now, but they raised it some for sure.

Re: Re: Re: U4 vs bouncers at koh??

Jduck said:
Looks like they need to do something with the exhaust pipe

6.2.6.3 Forestry approved spark arrestors or approved mufflers are required on all
vehicles. Exhaust system outlet must extend a minimum of one foot past the
rear of the occupants€™ compartment
; be directed rearward out of the body
away from the occupants, fuel cells and tires; and be placed in such a manner
as to minimize the production of dust. See Section 7.9: ENVIRONMENTAL for
more information and rules related to environmental concerns and
considerations
No one ever answered this, I was wondering the same thing when I saw where the exhaust ended. Would hate for the to make the trip to only not make the show because of an over looked detail.

Pumpkin said:
No one ever answered this, I was wondering the same thing when I saw where the exhaust ended. Would hate for the to make the trip to only not make the show because of an over looked detail.

If tech does not pass it they will have time to fix it.

bigsilly said:
If tech does not pass it they will have time to fix it.

or it'll just slide by so they can have a bouncer in the race

Pumpkin said:

Passed tech with ease gotta had 3 panels to the buggy and some hose clamps instead of zip ties. EOR done a great job having the buggy completely ready for inspection.

BEATIN35S said:
Passed tech with ease gotta had 3 panels to the buggy and some hose clamps instead of zip ties. EOR done a great job having the buggy completely ready for inspection.

Hows he doing in prerunning?