• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

U4 vs bouncers at koh??

5onrocks said:
Syko, I can't watch the video. Is this the same Syko that had a black and red Dodge skinned buggy that raced ECORS at Callalante in Mtn City TN several years ago?
yeah same person

hogasswild said:
I seen this rig in October at windrock . Said he was from north Carolina and was running king of hammers this year.

anybody know anything about it?

It was nice to meet you at windrock. Yes we will be at KOH by Monday and on the lakebed soon. The car is ready to hit the trails and so is Mike, Scott myself and the rest of the team so it should be a blast. Last year 125 rigs started the race and only 27 finished. That's KOH for you!! :) I hope to see you all on the lakebed in a few weeks.

Re: Re: Re: U4 vs bouncers at koh??

xjpaddler said:
Cole, ( or others ) Can you get a normal suv within walking distance of backdoor??

Thinking about flying out to watch the shoot out, and will have to get a rental car out of vegas.

Where do you fly into?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: U4 vs bouncers at koh??

patooyee said:
Where do you fly into?

I have never been to KOH, but have been to NTC 3 times and have always fly into Ontario.

Looking forward to watching the live coverage of this event. Glad to see several Hardline members representing in the comp!

Any idea who AJ Rockwell from Tennessee is? Didn't recognize that name.

ridered3 said:
Looking forward to watching the live coverage of this event. Glad to see several Hardline members representing in the comp!

Any idea who AJ Rockwell from Tennessee is? Didn't recognize that name.
I think he goes by fbomb on here, the owner of King Knob in West Virginia. He isn't from tn.

FroggF350 said:
I think he goes by fbomb on here, the owner of King Knob in West Virginia. He isn't from tn.

Ah gotcha. They had him listed as a TN guy on the Ultra4 site. Will a last name like Rockwell and a bouncer crowd seemed too good to be true!

Watched the 2 hour interview they had about the KOH events for the week and Dave stated that the events would be live broadcasted and seen on NBCSports and CBSSports as well. Curious if that meant they would be on live or in the coming weeks?

Re: Re: Re: U4 vs bouncers at koh??

patooyee said:
Where do you fly into?

Jj i was going to fly in to vegas. Then drive over.
Vegas flights are cheap out of shrevport, or little rock.

Rockwell 1 ( Steve) signed up with sawzall, but he said they bumped hem. Thay may leave him as an alternat . I'm leaving Sunday after church driving the ol motor home pulling my new rig. Going to stop in phoenix for a few days. Leave there and be on the lake bed Saturday. this will be the longest camping trip I've ever been on. Im getting to be an old man and this was one of the many tmings on my bucket list so here goes!

I am out I guess.I will be there to support "perry the upsetter Kirby" in his quest for backdoor glory no pun intened. Me Nathan and perry should be heading out Fri the 31st .I will take lots of photos

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Team Plowboy is Ready.

Looks like they need to do something with the exhaust pipe

6.2.6.3 Forestry approved spark arrestors or approved mufflers are required on all
vehicles. Exhaust system outlet must extend a minimum of one foot past the
rear of the occupants' compartment
; be directed rearward out of the body
away from the occupants, fuel cells and tires; and be placed in such a manner
as to minimize the production of dust. See Section 7.9: ENVIRONMENTAL for
more information and rules related to environmental concerns and
considerations