• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

uhh game changer? or monster Jam?

Re: Re: uhh game changer? or monster Jam?

No that vid is from when tim still had it. You can tell by the open knuckles on the axles (new owner has stock rock outers)

Probably someone just trying to get views by using the title "monster jam"

Believe that's my video that someone ripped off and re-uploaded. I will have it removed. Thanks for posting it.

100% that's Coles video and that's Timmie driving at the Summertown New Years ride. That's Woodlee and myself lined up to drop in behind him and give it a go.

Cole said:
Believe that's my video that someone ripped off and re-uploaded. I will have it removed. Thanks for posting it.

Looks like there is more than one of your vids. Look at their uploads. :wtflol:

ridered3 said:
Other than having it removed, is there anything else you can do to protect your videos?

not really, I have a pretty high up contact with YouTube so Ill talk to him about it. It is happening more and more now that my channel has grown so much.

dragr1 said:
That's pretty bold of someone, get 'em Cole!

Yeah it happens all the time now, people don't care.

Cole,

That video is still active. I tried to report it also, but it won't give me an accurate option for reporting it. If you would like for us to report it, can you let us know which reporting option is the correct one? If not, that's cool too.

American said:
Cole,

That video is still active. I tried to report it also, but it won't give me an accurate option for reporting it. If you would like for us to report it, can you let us know which reporting option is the correct one? If not, that's cool too.

It's fine. I'm generating revenue from it even though it isn't under my name. It's good to know people at YouTube!!

Re: Re: Re: uhh game changer? or monster Jam?

Cole said:
It's fine. I'm generating revenue from it even though it isn't under my name. It's good to know people at YouTube!!
well done sir!

We all ought to go on the comments and rag on him for stealing them and re posting them as his.