• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

uhmw plastic skid plates?

IROR

was wandering where to buy sheet of uhmw plastic for skidplate on rock crawler project or if anybody has info on some ?????

you can order less than full sheet pieces from mcmaster pretty reasonable… otherwise a local machine shop should be able to get it for you

Re: Re: uhmw plastic skid plates?

A friend of mine may have this for sale if another friend of mine don't end up buying it. $75, 4'x4' and 1/2" thick, black UHMW plastic. Located in Rainsville, AL 35986.

bybe7uqu.jpg

Re: Re: uhmw plastic skid plates?

TacomaJD said:
A friend of mine may have this for sale if another friend of mine don't end up buying it. $75, 4'x4' and 1/2" thick, black UHMW plastic.

bybe7uqu.jpg

Thats a good deal.. I think my 4x8 sheet of 3/8 cost me $230

Yeah, he got it from his work. I will post up if the guy that has first chance at it doesn't take it, then it will be first come, first serve.

IROR said:
was wandering where to buy sheet of uhmw plastic for skidplate on rock crawler project or if anybody has info on some ?????
Where are you located

machen4x4 said:
soon as I get this from josh, I will be selling 2' x 4'

:dblthumb:

Also, my buddy is supposed to find out if his work will actually do any business with the public. I don't figure they will, but who knows...worth asking. If so, it is located in Henegar, AL. (just north of Rainsville)