• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ultra 4 @ AOAA

We are pulling in Thursday morning . Racing 4400 Saturday and pending those results may :drinkers: satruday night and race Line Mountain Sunday

Rockwells607 said:
We are pulling in Thursday morning . Racing 4400 Saturday and pending those results may :drinkers: satruday night and race Line Mountain Sunday

Is this the race that Nick Copper and Derek West are running Nate?

ADMINISTRATOR

yes it is. Both families have been enjoying NYC for the week and as this morning they are headed on to the park to get set up.

Uncleboogie said:
yes it is. Both families have been enjoying NYC for the week and as this morning they are headed on to the park to get set up.
You said enjoying NYC lol....

Uncleboogie said:

New York city will never be the same.... :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

Since it's raining once again on a Saturday, I'm tuning into this race all day.

Pretty cool to be able to watch live coverage in PA from TN.

It was a great race , typical of the northeast it was muddy , rocky and very tight wooded sections with a few places to open it up. The west coast IFS car struggled with it. The Miller Stable put on a clinic . Weather was amazing . Good time all around

Thanks again for use of the spare propane tank. :dblthumb: POS trail rig actually qualified for the big show. I will probably be getting a hold of you to discuss a few ideas of stuff we will need and to see if there is anyone on the east coast to tune shocks.

A lot of these races are a survival of the fittest . Finishing the race will get you in as most of the big dogs go all out and often break and never finish

Rockwells607 said:
It was a great race , typical of the northeast it was muddy , rocky and very tight wooded sections with a few places to open it up. The west coast IFS car struggled with it. The Miller Stable put on a clinic . Weather was amazing . Good time all around

How'd the race go for your team?

Finally got the buggy working good. Qualified 13th finished 4 laps. They have us positioned at 18th and fownnfor 2 laps currently hashing that out with ultra 4 . It should push up into 12-14th spot somewhere which would qualify us for koh19 . For some reason I don't know they didn't use transponders for this race and only had one check point . They caught a few people shaving time by cutting the coarse. The exact reason for transponders. We'll see how it shakes out in a few days .

Rockwells607 said:
Finally got the buggy working good. Qualified 13th finished 4 laps. They have us positioned at 18th and fownnfor 2 laps currently hashing that out with ultra 4 . It should push up into 12-14th spot somewhere which would qualify us for koh19 . For some reason I don't know they didn't use transponders for this race and only had one check point . They caught a few people shaving time by cutting the coarse. The exact reason for transponders. We'll see how it shakes out in a few days .

Good news on things working good for the buggy.

That's really interesting in terms of not using Transponders etc. When watching from home I noticed how the Start/Finish line was a Checkpoint, but the buggies were so muddy they were just yelling out numbers. Wonder if someone had some dyslexia with your numbers???

As an armchair quarterback, I find it odd that they only had a single checkpoint on that long of a course. I also wish they would come out with Race Recaps to mention Penalties etc.

Hopefully y'all get things straightened out and get that Qualifying spot!