IMG_5173.jpg
IMG_5175.jpg
IMG_5177.jpg
IMG_5180.jpg
IMG_5182.jpg
IMG_5183.jpg
IMG_5184.jpg
IMG_5185.jpg

Yellow highlighting v equals rough layout of the race course. Does not show stuff on the new side of the park though.
IMG_5082.jpg

v @jeeptj99 had a fun filled day at this recovery spot between lots of action, rolled 4600 class TJ, and breaking the steering off the Toyota buggy. Thankfully they were able to round up a generator, grinder, and welder for @The Luke to bring in and get it all fixed up enough to get him off the mountain/not recover the recovery guy...
IMG_5152.jpg
IMG_5153.jpg
IMG_5154.jpg

v another highlight was they were going down the "Uncle Steve" trail that was found and cut in by @Mattman347 and a couple of others. So earlier in the 4400 race Chip with Rufus Racing broke both front CV's and was just trying to get out of the way. He sent texts and pictures from the race course which they shared on the livestream. From Chip, "tell em I broke my shaft going down on Uncle Steve the hard way."
IMG_5219.jpg
IMG_5221.jpg

Last edited:
So that brings us to the end of just my pictures for Thursday-Sunday morning. I still have pictures and videos the wife took if anyone wants more posted to this thread :dunno:

Many many thanks to the racers/teams/pits/crews for coming from all over the country to race @adventureoffroadpark They could race anywhere in the country but wanted to come dodge trees, rocks, and play in the mud of our favorite park!

Many many thanks to the staff (@Pumpkin /volunteers/ and recovery crew @adventureoffroadpark Was a great event overall and all your hard work was appreciated by the spectators and the racers!

Last but not least, many many thanks to the staff/volunteers/ and associated crew with Ultra4 Racing. Thanks for bringing the race series to our favorite park again and better see y'all back in 2022 as well!

Yeah lightweight toyota buggy is no good for recovery lol. But we made it work. What he also didnt tell was on the way out after welding the ram back on was i sheared the bolts off the rear driveshaft at the flange and broke the flange. So, fun day saturday. It's rare I dont night ride and i think iw as in bed by 10 saturday night.

I will tell you that the red car of Cade Rodd was flying. We where going down a down hill pretty fast for us . I looked over at the passenger window and saw 2 tires flying by,when he landed and turn i realized what car it was. I was ready to just go home. I did no belong there.

I will tell you that the red car of Cade Rodd was flying. We where going down a down hill pretty fast for us . I looked over at the passenger window and saw 2 tires flying by,when he landed and turn i realized what car it was. I was ready to just go home. I did no belong there.

Cade was definitely hauling the mail, as was Miller after having to do the steering pump change in the pits.

By the way if i was taking pictures i would have been taking them close to the start line.Maybe behind the flag girl.

Haha. Got to talking with her and that's Dave's lady friend and she was originally from Gallatin/Portland TN area.

So for those that were spectators for the race, where did you watch from and what did you think of the spectator viewing options?

So for those that were spectators for the race, where did you watch from and what did you think of the spectator viewing options?
We parked and walked down to 41 to watch them come through there. Some good bumper to bumper action as they were coming through that rocky section.

Latest posts