• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Under 10G in your rig? Wanna Ride

Why not go somewhere besides woolys? There's just not much there and the trails are really tight. I'm sure aop would love to have some tv time

Re:

Ian has done things at AOP. I think he trys to spread it out with the local parks for them. But AOP would be more than happy to work with them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got the message from him for the place and time but he day of the week (which week) was unclear. Can anyone else got a PM thats going confirm this week or next week?

Re:

It was unclear to me as well, never got a reply to which day it actually was

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

Sorry for being out of the loop on this one...I have been thrashing to get this rig finishe dup and the days have just gotten away from me. I was planning to ride Tuesday the 19th....but this is not going to happen....just too much to finish up on the truck. I am going to try for Thursday the 21st....depending on weather....if you think you can make that date shoot me am [email protected] I will let you know if the weather is in our favor.

Hey Guys,

OK we got to work this morning and sat down with the production crew......the weather for the rest of the week is not co-operating.....so we are looking at Sunday at Woolys if you have less than 10K into your rig as a trail truck.....we would love to have you guys join us.....