• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Under 10G in your rig? Wanna Ride

ian from xtreme

Hey Guys,

I am getting ready to take out my discount datsun project.....if you have under 10G in your rig and want to join for a show.....let me know by DM

Bring it to Windrock....don't think I see to many TV show coverage's of Windrock trails. Good stuff there. Be a change up at least.

My rig would be questionable on the 10K thing....but I'd be willing to ride / trail guide for a good cause. It's got a V8, good winch and big tires. Good recovery vehicle. :)

ian from xtreme said:
Hey Guys,

I am getting ready to take out my discount datsun project.....if you have under 10G in your rig and want to join for a show.....let me know by DM

How built you looking for? Something like you are building in terms of tons and 37's+ or smaller?

ridered3 said:
How built you looking for? Something like you are building in terms of tons and 37's+ or smaller?

The discount Datsun project is gonna be on 40s so I'm sure up to that would work. Just going on what I saw from the show last weekend. I think its just mainly any budget build under 10k

Re:

I wish I had time. Itd be cool to see yourself on TV(without having your ole lady filming and viewing on the TV lol)