• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

under-cabinet led lighting?

patooyee

I want to install some in my kitchen. Has anyone found any they particularly like online? Lowe's and HD pricing is ridiculous. You would have to be dumb to pay those prices given the abundance of cheap online stuff. I've looked at Oznium and superbrightleds.com and am almost overwhelmed by the options.

For the last year and a half, I've been using all Superbright LED's for in/under cabinet lighting in our exhibits. Quality of their stuff is solid and customer service has been outstanding. Most stuff I run on a dimmer and hide that somewhere in the cabinet. Typically use dual row LED ribbon lighting and attach it to a strip of aluminum extrusion that allows a diffuser to snap into place to obviously diffuse, but also contain the ribbon lightning should the adhesive ever fail.

Driver and Dimmer getting mocked up
ACED579B-1970-4769-9550-9EF9F908B8A6_zpshwk34q39.jpg

Upper row in
246A882C-2911-4FDD-B10A-2E8EE09AA503_zpsc5mywywp.jpg

Finished
5D950627-A2A4-4D21-8B0F-0A609F88171A_zpsyse3bsei.jpg

For any LED puck lighting, it usually depends on size, I source it from either Superbright or LEDWaves.

I have had good service from Superbright LED's for several vehicles that I have converted interior lighting to LED's as well as home projects.. Their tech support is pretty quick and helpful.

I don't know where you're located but in my metro there are several LED mega stores that market to commercial and landscaping companies. They all have an indoor showroom with cabinets and in home models that you can see before purchase.

They're prices are killer

Latest posts