• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Unlimited Off-Road American Show & Expo

STROKERYOTA said:
holly ****!!!!! I officially have the furthest drive to this show. 849 miles :woot: :woot: room is already booked :dblthumb:

You guys have no idea how much we appreciate that!

Thanks for your support!

3 More weeks loller.gif

See you guys in Louisville!

I have a one year old and 3 year old will it still be 18 for the one year old and when can you buy tickets online

- R/C Course - Demo R/C's - Custom scale R/C's -

We are very happy to announce that Carter Fab & Machine, LLC will not only display their spectacular custom scale R/C's - their will also bring their R/C rock crawling / rock bouncing course!

- http://carterfabmachine.com/ -

Re: Re: Re: Unlimited Off-Road American Show & Expo

UORExpo said:
- R/C Course - Demo R/C's - Custom scale R/C's -

We are very happy to announce that Carter Fab & Machine, LLC will not only display their spectacular custom scale R/C's - their will also bring their R/C rock crawling / rock bouncing course!

- http://carterfabmachine.com/ -

Looks cool. I spy a Pinto in the last pic.

Looking forward to the show.. Come see the "Triple Threat" Buggy and other builds from M&M Offroad There.
triplethreatrickyb1.jpg.w560h349.jpg

See you there.

LOUISVILLE, KY JUNE 15,2014: The inaugural Unlimited Off-Road American Show & Expo on Saturday and Sunday June 21st and 22nd opens it's Louisville, Kentucky doors from 9 am to 6 pm.
Off-roaders including Jeepers, ATV, UTV and Rock Crawling enthusiasts will meet and enjoy their common pastime while learning about the newest products in the market.
"We have been working diligently for months to make this an exceptional event," said Erin Freeman, Expo VP Sales & Marketing.
"It has been a pleasure working with all these companies on the phone and I look forward to seeing them set up at this weekends show.
Knowing what vehicles and displays they are bringing, I can guarantee that we have an amazing show at hand!"

Inside the Kentucky Exposition Center, the floor will be packed with over120 leading offroad vendors displaying their most recent products on amazing vehicles, some of which have been on display at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. Categories of vendors include Custom Fabrication, OEM Manufactures, Competition & Performance parts, Body Armor, Protection & Recovery products, Oil Fluids & Lubricants, Tools Shop & Equipment, Retail Wholesale Pro Shops, Lifestyle Expedition Specialties and Institution & Services.

The Unlimited Offroad American Show & Expo tickets are $25 per person and kids under the age of 8 are free.
Many discounts are available on the ticket site for military, senior citizens and groups.
With the outstanding background and history of downtown Louisville only minutes away, stay for the weekend at one of the many hotels nearby.
There are 150 RV spots on the Expo show grounds, 50 of which are set with water and power.
The huge Kentucky Kingdom amusement park next door offers great discounts on the UOR-Expo website.
- www.unlimitedoffroadexpo.com -

Outside the main hall, there will be high-horsepower action.
Connecting two fields creating 4 acres of outstanding off-road terrain, one-half of the area is set up with obstacles such as long jumps, vertical climbs, table-tops, whoops and aback flip wall.
The other half is made of rocks, sand and a dirt section with crawls and climbs up to 32 feet high.
On both Saturday and Sunday, competition will consist of 16 vehicles split between 4 qualifying runs at 10am, and another 4 runs at 1pm.
Rock Bouncers, UTV's, Mega Trucks and Ultra4Rock Racers all start together with each vehicle competing for a spot in the finals. The Finals will start at 4pm where the 2 fastest drivers of each category from earlier qualifying runs will be able to compete together.
One driver from each category will makeup a team of 4 cross-category drivers to form a team.
The fastest of the two teams will win the championship of the day, with ceremonies held immediately following.

U.O.R. Shoot Out + Free Style Show
Unlimited Off-Road American Show & Expo connects the two fields outside the main hall to 4 acres of outstanding off-road terrain.
One-half of the area is set up with obstacles such as Long Jumps, Vertical Climbs, Table-Tops, Whoops and a Back Flip Wall.
The other half is made of rocks, sand and a dirt section with crawls and climbs up to 32 feet high.
Racers from Ultra4 Racing, Southern Rock Racing, Mega Trucks and ECORS will perform this one-of-a-kind obstacle course during the competitions each day.

Unlimited Off-Road Shoot Out Racers and Vehicles:

Mega Trucks:

Randy Priest – MUD STICK
Richie Keith – PLOWBOY MUD
Keith Spiker – HAMMERHEAD
Brian Rigsby – SHOW DAWG
Al Abercrombie – ADRENALINE RUSH
Daniel Mundy – AIR MUNDY
Kyle Adams – GUN SMOKE
John Gordon – BONE COLLECTOR
Josh Vadovsky – MEAT WAGON

Rock Bouncers:

Bobby Tanner – SCREAMIN' BLUE
Luke Wilson – OVERSIZED
Bree Molitor – THE AVENGER
Brandon Dillon – FORD BUGGY
Randall Key – BLAZE
Shawn Tolson – PHAT 'N' ROWDY
Steven Woolsey – SHOWGIRL
Labronn Osborne – WHITE TRASH
CJ Bynum – THE RENTAL
Danny Smith – OL' YELLA
Nathan Tidwell – BEATDOWN

Ultra4 Rock Racer:

Shannon Campbell
Tony "Rosco" Rietdorf
James Cantrell
Bill Baird
Derek West
Mike Feagans

SXS/UTV:

Brooks Underwood
Cameron Tanner
Trenton Parks
Britt Mansell
Donny 131
Derek Hensley
Tripp Pullen
Rik Stedham
Bradley George
Nate Blackwell

The RC course is awesome. You guys did an incrediable job. Watching the kids just flat gas it and drive over the top of the course and ramp off i to the next booth was hilarious. I know yall didnt enjoy it as much as I did.

M&M fab the triple threat buggy is an awesome buggy. Top notch great craftsmanship.