• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Used stickies

Zjman

Looking for a used set of 4 stickies with or without wheels. Wheels must be 8x6.5 pattern or tires be 17's. Willing to travel for right deal. Prefer 43" sx's

@zjman…my dad would like to talk with you about something you have forsale. I'm sending you a pm.

I don't have anything for sale so ya probably a scammer :dunno:

No I promise I'm not. He asked me to try and reach out to you and that you had something for sell. He has a rock crawler and goes to Hawk Pride, Stoney Lonesome, Wheelin in the Country etc…

I don't have anything for sale so ya probably a scammer :dunno:
And maybe I misunderstood and he has something you was looking for. I don't know …regardless, I'm not a scammer and this is legit. We're from North Alabama and I'm not a robot either

To be fair you joined today and first post is in a wanted ad. 99.999999999% of the time that's a scammer. Just yesterday I told a guy to eat a bowl of dicks for same reason. See we're not all bad

To be fair you joined today and first post is in a wanted ad. 99.999999999% of the time that's a scammer. Just yesterday I told a guy to eat a bowl of dicks for same reason. See we're not all bad
Lol well I'm glad you didn't tell me that. I just found a post that had you in it and replied to it. Sorry that it threw up red flags on a for sale post.

I just talked to Dad and he asked again if you would text or call him. I sent you his cell in a private message. I won't bother you anymore and I'll quit scamming you.

I just talked to Dad and he asked again if you would text or call him. I sent you his cell in a private message. I won't bother you anymore and I'll quit scamming you.
Too be honest Alabama probably too far to drive unless it's a screaming deal. I'm about 9 hours from there, if you want pm me what he's got and a price. I'm probably gonna just buy new though but thanks. I hope I didn't offend ya. I don't think I did

Too be honest Alabama probably too far to drive unless it's a screaming deal. I'm about 9 hours from there, if you want pm me what he's got and a price. I'm probably gonna just buy new though but thanks. I hope I didn't offend ya. I don't think I did
I sent you his cell number in a private message.

You all can kiss my a$$. I know what stickies are and I'm not a effin robot! I've took sh$t from all of you all day when all I was trying to do was help my dad. Just because I'm a female don't mean I'm stupid. I've been drag racing and rock crawling all my life and probably know more than y'all. Thanks for showing what douches you men (boys) can be!

Nobody ever questioned your gender but the fact that you feel the need to call it out shows you're just slinging mud and lookin for an upper hand

Latest posts