• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Used stickies

You all can kiss my a$$. I know what stickies are and I'm not a effin robot! I've took sh$t from all of you all day when all I was trying to do was help my dad. Just because I'm a female don't mean I'm stupid. I've been drag racing and rock crawling all my life and probably know more than y'all. Thanks for showing what douches you men (boys) can be!
How you been drag racing with such thin skin, robot?

Can you at least post a pic of the tires we have to text or call about so it's a little more believable? Price? Location?

You all can kiss my a$$. I know what stickies are and I'm not a effin robot! I've took sh$t from all of you all day when all I was trying to do was help my dad. Just because I'm a female don't mean I'm stupid. I've been drag racing and rock crawling all my life and probably know more than y'all. Thanks for showing what douches you men (boys) can be!
The thing is, I was insinuating that you were legit and @Zjman might have been letting the best deal ever walk away cause he thought you were a bot. The stickers part was for chuckles too.

But the joke isn't funny if I have to explain it.

Last edited:

Still looks real shady when you respond to basic questions with "I sent my dad's cell number in a private message" and your first response to a WANTED ad was "my dad wants to talk to you about something you have for sale".

If you can't see why that throws up 100 red flags, then we can't help you obviously.

If your dad has something worthwhile for sale, then MAYBE the other hundreds of people looking at this site/ad would be interested, that are in a more geographically convenient location.

but yeah, we're the douches...

Still looks real shady when you respond to basic questions with "I sent my dad's cell number in a private message" and your first response to a WANTED ad was "my dad wants to talk to you about something you have for sale".

If you can't see why that throws up 100 red flags, then we can't help you obviously.

If your dad has something worthwhile for sale, then MAYBE the other hundreds of people looking at this site/ad would be interested, that are in a more geographically convenient location.

but yeah, we're the douches...like previously stated, I don't know if it's something you had or something he was looking for. He just called and asked that I get on this website and found you because it was something that either you was looking for or you had that he had or he wanted. I didn't ask him a lot of questions

but yeah, we're the douches...
Like a previously stated, I don't know if you had something or if you were looking for something. But a friend of his is on this site and they told him about it and he asked me to get in contact with you because he's not a member. So I created an account in order to be able to find you and send you a message. And just so happened the first place I saw your name was in a wanted Ad so that's where I commented. I did not ask him 1000 questions about what it was that he wanted to talk with you about because he does this locally for a living but don't do much of social media. I figured y'all could discuss it over the phone if you called him. I didn't know I was going to be ridiculed all day buy a bunch of grown men acting like kids. But now I know and I'm done responding to anybody on this post. We have far more important things to deal with than this bullshit.

Not that any of you care but he just had a lung transplant and has been very sick so when he asks me to do something….I do it! And obviously he was trying to help someone whether it be you or someone else when he asked me to contact you and now it's turned into this. So I'm done with it and so is he.

Like a previously stated, I don't know if you had something or if you were looking for something. But a friend of his is on this site and they told him about it and he asked me to get in contact with you because he's not a member. So I created an account in order to be able to find you and send you a message. And just so happened the first place I saw your name was in a wanted Ad so that's where I commented. I did not ask him 1000 questions about what it was that he wanted to talk with you about because he does this locally for a living but don't do much of social media. I figured y'all could discuss it over the phone if you called him. I didn't know I was going to be ridiculed all day buy a bunch of grown men acting like kids. But now I know and I'm done responding to anybody on this post. We have far more important things to deal with than this bullshit.

Not that any of you care but he just had a lung transplant and has been very sick so when he asks me to do something….I do it! And obviously he was trying to help someone whether it be you or someone else when he asked me to contact you and now it's turned into this. So I'm done with it and so is he.
Yep. Definitely a robot.

what you slinging? Moonshine? Dro? Hoosker-do's? Hoosier-don'ts? Slamming mimi's(with or without the scooter stick)?

Attachments

• DB22BC46-305E-483C-8E30-CEDDCBBCD7CE.jpeg
    DB22BC46-305E-483C-8E30-CEDDCBBCD7CE.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts