• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vasectomy

Had it done 3 yrs ago. Wasn't bad at all. I heard a few horror stories also before doing it, but figured, hey ,even if they swelled up like beach
balls and hurt like hell for a month , that would be better than an ""oopsie" 10 yrs from now.

I need to get it done. Not much phases me, but I'm scared shitless. Thems my boys. laughing1

Questions:

1) How are you picking the Doc that does it? Google and go? Friends recommendation?
2) Anyone have any issues with functionality afterwards? I've read a few stories (damnit Google) about guys having E.D. after have the Big V done. I'm trying to not have kids, not prevent sex.

Re: Vasectomy

My wife chose the doc. Based on reviews and how soon they could get me in. Meaning if they had an opening any day of the week, no way.

I had a newly adopted procedure where they don't split your sack open at all. They poke a hole in the bottom and jam a knitting needle inside to fish out each Vass then clip, clamp and burn.

It was a humiliating experience, I did it with no meds. Zero. All because my wife gave birth with truly zero meds so I felt obligated to do the same.

It took me every bit of 6 weeks to feel good again. I do work outside all day every day, I get in and out of cars all day long so I was bangin my nuts on everything. It sucked

I would do it over again the same way in a heartbeat. Well worth the 6 weeks of discomfort.

It's the freakin bomb. Don't be a huge *****

Find a no scalpel no needle vasectomy. I had it done just before the fourth if July. Worst part is the lytocaine and that only hurt about as much as having three hairs pulled at once. Total time at doctor car seat to car seat was less than 30 minutes for me. Eat something before hand so you don't get the shakes and nausea after the meds start to wear off. Bring a cold bottle of water with you. Maybe some frozen peas or the like and ride home in something you can tilt the seat back. Dont do much the first two days or so and you'll recover faster. Weird feeling where your vas connects at the top.

Update on mine: had to have my left nut removed.

Had pain after initial surgery. Left nut swelled to the size of an orange and ripped open stitches. Had corrective surgery to fix that issue and still had pain. 1.5 years later had it removed about a month ago.

allhaildeez said:

Had pain after initial surgery. Left nut swelled to the size of an orange and ripped open stitches. Had corrective surgery to fix that issue and still had pain. 1.5 years later had it removed about a month ago.

Damn that's scary. Do they know what happened?

Maybe you have to change your stage name to allhaildis. Or maybe uniballer.

LightBnDr said:
My wife chose the doc. Based on reviews and how soon they could get me in. Meaning if they had an opening any day of the week, no way.

I had a newly adopted procedure where they don't split your sack open at all. They poke a hole in the bottom and jam a knitting needle inside to fish out each Vass then clip, clamp and burn.

It was a humiliating experience, I did it with no meds. Zero. All because my wife gave birth with truly zero meds so I felt obligated to do the same.

It took me every bit of 6 weeks to feel good again. I do work outside all day every day, I get in and out of cars all day long so I was bangin my nuts on everything. It sucked

I would do it over again the same way in a heartbeat. Well worth the 6 weeks of discomfort.

It's the freakin bomb. Don't be a huge *****

I had the same procedure done 20 years ago, had a wound in the center of my sac about the size of pencil lead.

Warewolf SD said:
Find a no scalpel no needle vasectomy. I had it done just before the fourth if July. Worst part is the lytocaine and that only hurt about as much as having three hairs pulled at once. Total time at doctor car seat to car seat was less than 30 minutes for me. Eat something before hand so you don't get the shakes and nausea after the meds start to wear off. Bring a cold bottle of water with you. Maybe some frozen peas or the like and ride home in something you can tilt the seat back. Dont do much the first two days or so and you'll recover faster. Weird feeling where your vas connects at the top.
Oh lucky you with your bring along care package to ease the pain. Lol

I had a Mexican gay guy fanning me with a manilla folder when I was changing colors

allhaildeez said:

Ok so you're the one guy who had a terrible experience. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Lol

But serious, sorry about your nut

Mine couldn't have been any easier. 20+ years ago. Left work at 10:45 on a Friday, drove to hospital alone, got neutered and drove back to work alone by 3:00 in time for the Xmas bonuses to be handed out. Coworkers were in awe that i was there. Absolutely zero pain, no frozen peas or corn and back to work Monday, business as usual. No desk jockey either, was a shear operator at the time so work was quite physical and strenuous. Was married at the time, she had 2 boys prior, didn't want any more and I never wanted kids of my own. Doc didn't have to know her kids weren't mine, wasn't willing to do it if I had none. I wasn't even 30 at the time. Zero regrets. 2nd wife wanted me to reverse.......not a snowball's chance. Now she has 5 and is divorced from the clown she convinced having 3 and adopting 2 was a good idea, **** that ****.

I had mine snipped in my early 20's. I'm very glad I did. When my ex wife came home pregnant a few years later it made for an easy divorce. No side effects and would recommend it to anyone.