• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

tonybolton said:
LOL....surprised you haters haven't tried to pin this on Batmobile Will.....
Couldn't have been him. We all seen how he does at shootouts ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok why is it all these massive dark operations the gov are doing always seems to work out perfectly for them? While everything else the government tries to do turns into a shitstorm.

ForMud said:
Ok why is it all these massive dark operations the gov are doing always seems to work out perfectly for them? While everything else the government tries to do turns into a shitstorm.

because the stuff we perceive as a "shitstorm" is actually perfectly planned and executed? :stir:

Or there are dozens of other "massive dark operations" that never get carried out?

There's always a way to twist it around.

Because the truly dark operations are only discussed with those who are carrying out the operation. No other government anybody is in the loop. This give any other government official plausible and deniability and reduces the amount of possible leaks before the mission is carried out.

wgamble said:
Because the truly dark operations are only discussed with those who are carrying out the operation. No other government anybody is in the loop. This give any other government official plausible and deniability and reduces the amount of possible leaks before the mission is carried out.
x2 I do agree

man, I knew there were a lot of tight ass, totally insane tin foil hat mofos out there...but never would have thought there would have been this many on here.

:popcorn: molaugh :fish:

slravenel said:
man, I knew there were a lot of tight ass, totally insane tin foil hat mofos out there...but never would have thought there would have been this many on here.

:popcorn: molaugh :fish:

When you come up missing because of this comment .....Fear not, I'll start a new thread with all my ideas of what really happened to you. ;D

ForMud said:

Hmmmm....guys....I think we have a "mole" in our operation.... Lets "tread lightly" . :)

Speaking of moles, I've been over run by moles in my yard this year.....Nasty little shits, even the cat won't mess with them.

ForMud said:
Speaking of moles, I've been over run by moles in my yard this year.....Nasty little shits, even the cat won't mess with them.

My uncle used to produce and sell 12ga shotgun mole traps.

He got a "cease and desist" letter from the BATFE. :popcorn:

Re:

Place a sos pad in the tunnel, they will chew on it to get it out of the way. Ingest metal shards in their stomach. Should cut them up on the inside and bleed to death.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anybody see the shooting video where the ole boy just stands there holding his beer while bullets rain down, then he flips off the shooter, I would love to hear him interviewed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk