• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

While the stage lights lit up the crowd, I would think they rightfully did that to illuminate the area in an attempt to single out the shooter. Nobody knew he would be firing from atop the hotel. Helluva lot easier to find an active shooter in the light than in the dark.

Re:

Google John Beilman and nothing comes up on any legit news sources, it's all bullshit news sites. What would his link be anyway? He lives in NY and might have designed some **** for a phone charger when he worked for another company 5 years ago? And he shot his daughter AND himself in the back of the head with a 12 ga? How exactly would one go about shooting one's self in the back of the head woth a shotgun? With help of the FBI, I'm guessing? Lol. Says his wife was in the house and not one but two shotgun blasts did not wake her. Idk about that...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I read it as he shot her and then shot himself in the back of the head. I read nearly the exactly same worded story on usatoday.com but they omitted the "back of the head" part. They also left out the idea of the cia offing witnesses.

Boom

Figuratively of course

I feel some of the same JD. I was sent a link by a buddy from usAtoday. Then I dug and found a bunch on him including fishy sites. I read them anyway.

I wasnt real hung on the flood lights but it was an interesting thought.

Either way, we arent dumb. Like I keep saying, they have learned that they can make all kinds of mistakes and raise questions but nobody with any authority will stop them.

They watch us everyday on Facebook go exactly where they lead us.

Fun to talk about though. Lol

I'm sleeping tonight with a soup pot on my head so I'm not affected by the gubments influence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.

Well I put some time in looking for ole Johnny on usatodays site. Seems theres no trace of him.

The search for him outside the site show the letter amp before all of the sites showing the story. Supposedly standing for accelerated mobile pages. Backed by google

So there is confirmation that John exists and he did do what they say he did. They dont link him at all to anything that happened in Vegas though

Haha. So who knows ?

I had a buddy of mine who is a pilot talk to me about this yesterday...interesting for sure. A lot of stuff just doesnt add up...

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2017/10/05/las-vegas-plot-thickens-stephen-paddocks-plane-was-owned-by-obama-administration-intelligence-contractor/

Re:

What if the media just ends up dropping this and we never get any answers? Talk about left hanging. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think the FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF ( And all the other three letter groups ) should just log on here to see what really happened.................