• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Venom creeper crawler kit? or ax-10 artr

Haven't seen a venom rig in person, but if it was a superior rig, you'd be seeing a lot of guys jumping ship away from the Axial trucks, which hasn't happened. The Axial is a proven commodity, has great parts availability, and awesome aftermarket support. If you're looking for a shaft drive crawler, the AX-10 ARTR is the best choice out there :awesomework:

Haven't seen a venom rig in person, but if it was a superior rig, you'd be seeing a lot of guys jumping ship away from the Axial trucks, which hasn't happened. The Axial is a proven commodity, has great parts availability, and awesome aftermarket support. If you're looking for a shaft drive crawler, the AX-10 ARTR is the best choice out there :awesomework:
Im definitely getting an artr or the kit with the old truck body. but it will definitely be an axial ax-10.

No venoms come rtr but it takes about 6 hours for novice to put together, no venom comes with remote, motor or speed controller. Venoms or sick, axial ax 10 is pretty lame. Do some research on venom creepers. i have one and it kills my friends ax10. They dont come with rear steer but i have it on mine.

:corn::stirpot::D

VC's are not that bad, the downer of these cars is the plastic they use in the locking diff, there have been numerous failures of the the pins pulling out and killing the diff. But of course there has been some fixes for this, you can find a lot of info on the VC on RCC.

Depend on what a guy wants, if you are a competitor, you should go for a Axial. If you are just going to have fun crawling, either car would do, but the Axial is more of a durable car.

No venoms come rtr but it takes about 6 hours for novice to put together, no venom comes with remote, motor or speed controller. Venoms or sick, axial ax 10 is pretty lame. Do some research on venom creepers. i have one and it kills my friends ax10. They dont come with rear steer but i have it on mine.

Bring it to a competition. Let's see if it can handle something challenging (and lose the rear steer)

The OP is on the right track getting either the ARTR or the Axial kit. The kit is cool becuase you get to assemble it yourself (it not difficult, and you'll learn a ton). Neither come with electronics, which is a good thing, because all stock electronics are pretty much junk.

Bring it to a competition. Let's see if it can handle something challenging (and lose the rear steer)

The OP is on the right track getting either the ARTR or the Axial kit. The kit is cool becuase you get to assemble it yourself (it not difficult, and you'll learn a ton). Neither come with electronics, which is a good thing, because all stock electronics are pretty much junk.

x2 school him todd :corn: