• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Video from Happy Crawladays at Stony Lonesome

Not trollin', I just went through all those vids and it just looked like you were sitting there half the time just babying it and not going anywhere. Just pokin' fun at the driver I have no clue who owns it, that's allowed isn't it? I swear you guys think certain people are or should be immune to ridicule or joking around. Admin or not, I watched the vids and that's what it looked like, a lot of babying the throttle and going nowhere.

Honestly that's the first I've seen of that "Green Hornet" buggy I'll do a search for the vids, sorry I don't know who everyone is by their first names.

JPony645 which vids?

Metal Head said:
Not trollin', I just went through all those vids and it just looked like you were sitting there half the time just babying it and not going anywhere. Just pokin' fun at the driver I have no clue who owns it, that's allowed isn't it? I swear you guys think certain people are or should be immune to ridicule or joking around. Admin or not, I watched the vids and that's what it looked like, a lot of babying the throttle and going nowhere.

Honestly that's the first I've seen of that "Green Hornet" buggy I'll do a search for the vids, sorry I don't know who everyone is by their first names.

JPony645 which vids?

Zukiscott is the screen name of the owner of the green hornet... John G is the only man to crawl WFO. And only one of 2 or 3(I think) to have climbed it period. Also, this is "pretty much" JohnG's forum so show a little respect now that you know. I'm with you with people being sensitive around here lately (I blame the membership boom), but John Galbreath Jr.has earned the respect of almost every single member of the offroad community, top to bottom

Why throttle out if your not in doubt. Those damn stickies don't have to be spun wide open. They are built to do just what he does travel low and slow.

muddinmetal said:
Zukiscott is the screen name of the owner of the green hornet... John G is the only man to crawl WFO. And only one of 2 or 3(I think) to have climbed it period. Also, this is "pretty much" JohnG's forum so show a little respect now that you know. I'm with you with people being sensitive around here lately (I blame the membership boom), but John Galbreath Jr.has earned the respect of almost every single member of the offroad community, top to bottom

It's also the fact that what I said is probably nothing anyone else hasn't said in a joking manner but it's the fact that no one knows me. I get that. I'm just sick and tired of people being out for blood for no other reason that they choose to take what I say out of context because they want to stick up for their buddy or whatever.

Sorry I didn't add a :flipoff1: or a LOL or a :p or some other symbol to alleviate everyone's anxiety that my post was friendly.

Metal Head said:

JPony645 which vids?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There might be two or three buggies that I know of that could have made that hill on that day. With a more seasoned spotter, John probably would have made that hill. If you'll look a few videos up, he lit those stickies up like they were some rental thorn birds. On a Mildly damp day, I'd gladly pay anyone's admission/rv spot or cabin rental if they got further without winching.

Btw, that hill is a lot steeper than the video suggests. There is still a good bit of dirt and loose rock. John helped move a VW beetle weighted rock down to the bottom before that run was done.

I was just razzing you back. Madram11 has told me repeadedly, your no fun to watch onYouTube, so no one watches you. That is my driving style. I break enough that way. Come ride with us at STL on the Easter ride. Guarantee you will find no hard feelings around here, just friendships.

But, I must admit I chuckeled just a little with your sig and me not being entertaining. Zuki and a 5.0 crawl box. Bet that bitch has wheel speed of what, 7.8 MPH. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
I was just razzing you back. Madram11 has told me repeadedly, your no fun to watch onYouTube, so no one watches you. That is my driving style. I break enough that way. Come ride with us at STL on the Easter ride. Guarantee you will find no hard feelings around here, just friendships.

But, I must admit I chuckeled just a little with your sig and me not being entertaining. Zuki and a 5.0 crawl box. Bet that bitch has wheel speed of what, 7.8 MPH. :flipoff1:

I know each person has their own driving style, not everyone is a "bouncer" I know I'm not, I prefer to crawl as well.

7.8 MPH! I do still have a high range ya know! But I honestly have no idea I removed the speedometer and the rest of the dash lol

jpony645 said:
I just figured out that Metal Head is the sticker guy.

Took you that long to figure out? So which videos of yours did I post on?

P.S. I'm an ex-sticker guy. I no longer make stickers. That should make you happy I'm sure.

Metal Head said:
Took you that long to figure out? So which videos of yours did I post on?

P.S. I'm an ex-sticker guy. I no longer make stickers. That should make you happy I'm sure.

So, you are now the stickerless douche :flipoff1:

Metal Head said:
I dig that solo buggy but the driver sucks.

Can I get a sticker of this molaugh

:popcorn:

John G might be boring to watch but if I had that kinda $$$ in a toy i'd want to take care of it too.

I didn't realize John made it up that high on Hello Kitty. But I do understand now what he was saying about trying to set his tire down on that rock.