• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Video from Happy Crawladays at Stony Lonesome

lowbudgetjunk said:
I didn't realize John made it up that high on Hello Kitty. But I do understand now what he was saying about trying to set his tire down on that rock.

I think I could have made it if I could have toted the tire abother 12" - 18" or so and set it down on the top of the rock. Hopefully the Easter ride will be dry, I need this hill and YouTube Hill. I don't like having to back off.

Hello kitty was tricky when it was dry especially the last part trying to stay above the stump and keep the right tires on the rock

Metal Head said:
Oh JPONY645 I found the one video I commented on that was yours.

I said that you sucked, and that you should quit playing with the rear steer and just drive it. Sorry if my constructive criticism was a bit blunt. I assure you it was all in jest. :flipoff1: :dblthumb: loller.gif

Rockoholics on "Tim Buk 1" at Stony Lonesome OHV

That wasn't me. I shot the sucky video. I just found it douchey that you commented the way you did.

how-to-win-friend.jpg

jpony645 said:
That wasn't me. I shot the sucky video. I just found it douchey that you commented the way you did.

Oh so your not the driver you are just defending him from the evils of Youtube commenting. You do realize that MEN give each other **** right? I swear some people need to wear a sign.
1759550120_caution_large1_xlarge.jpeg

Metal Head said:
Oh so your not the driver you are just defending him from the evils of Youtube commenting. You do realize that MEN give each other **** right? I swear some people need to wear a sign.
1759550120_caution_large1_xlarge.jpeg

I'm not offended, I just think you're an asshole douchebag is all. :flipgotcha:

LandSpeeder said:
Did you happen to get any footage of me making YouTube hill in my buggy?

Did you stop a random person and ask to get your picture taken with your buggy?

On a regular day, $10 gets you on the trails. Night rides are $25 but only $10 if you leave by 5pm. Check them out on Facebook for updates or on their website.

Metal Head said:
LoL you're the one who got your pillow wet with tears over me using a phrase on a decal. I think the butt hurt award goes to you.

9b97e1b542d6057992f1970fe1932be2.jpg

I think this is enough. I am happy to promote the park and I am happy to see the thread at the top, but the negativity and beating of a dead horse needs to stop.

I am one of the "pussies" that is officially offended. I would ask politely that you drop it and focus on the park. I had a great trail riding day that I want to remember as a great trail riding day. I don't want to remember it as the sticker incident, or the I called that guy a ........, incident or worse. If this continues, I will PM JohnG and ask him to lock the thread. You could then call me a *****, but please do it to my face. Until then, let it be, post up about the ride or let the thread fade to where all the threads with good memories go to die.

Right on Kel!
I come to this forum, not because it's online. I come here because it's where my off-roading friends post. People I know personally. Anyone who knows me personally can come on here, see my posts, and know my tone from just being around me in person.
I can't stand trolls of the internets.