• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Video (man blows leg off with tannerite)

If he wasn't LE or military running around with all that stupid ass tactical **** on, then people like this (always AR owners) are my least favorite firearm owners...

ARs are like a Barbie for some men... so they can play dress up

Off Topic rant over....

Shooting a full propane tank while its sitting on a burning couch used to be our tannerite...it would fly through the pasture like a missile. He apparently didn't understand how far shrapnel travels, tannerite is no joke

muddinmetal said:
If he wasn't LE or military running around with all that stupid ass tactical **** on, then people like this (always AR owners) are my least favorite firearm owners...

ARs are like a Barbie for some men... so they can play dress up

Off Topic rant over....

Never understood the whole "tacticool" craze. I bought a M&P15 around Christmas and haven't done a thing to it and have no intentions on doing anything to it. I just wanted something to shoot coyotes with.

Re: Re: Video (man blows leg off with tannerite)

85toyo said:
Never understood the whole "tacticool" craze. I bought a M&P15 around Christmas and haven't done a thing to it and have no intentions on doing anything to it. I just wanted something to shoot coyotes with.
I bought mine because I could and before I couldnt.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Video (man blows leg off with tannerite)

onepieceatatime said:
I bought mine because I could and before I couldnt.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah that too. I just think all off the accessories have gotten a little out of hand.

On topic: that video is hilarious :rolf:....it's stupid people like this that keep me in business lol.

Off topic: I agree with Tyler...I can't stand a mall ninja. I do however own a few ARs and enjoy shooting them. On a side note, every police and military agency across the world uses the "AR" platform. ...when **** does hit the fan mags and ammo will be readily available.

Hahah what a fawking moron. I can laugh since I'm an amputee. Sumbitch was lucky he didn't lose more than a leg, like his fawking life. Why are people so damn stupid!!! Can't believe he was so close to it!

TacomaJD said:
Hahah what a fawking moron. I can laugh since I'm an amputee. Sumbitch was lucky he didn't lose more than a leg, like his fawking life. Why are people so damn stupid!!! Can't believe he was so close to it!

Josh I am really disappointed you haven't made your way to an event lately. I really want to meet you because I have so many jokes to make about stuff like this and I refrain because I don't actually know you. Hurry up and make an appearance so I can introduce myself and not just be an innerwebz asshole.

I also drink good beer.

poolman said:

Atsrite!!! :rolf:

creepycrawly said:
Josh I am really disappointed you haven't made your way to an event lately. I really want to meet you because I have so many jokes to make about stuff like this and I refrain because I don't actually know you. Hurry up and make an appearance so I can introduce myself and not just be an innerwebz asshole.

I also drink good beer.

I was gonna come to Shamrock run til all my buddy's were going to Skyline to wheel (place close to me), just felt like wheeling a little closer to home and not being gone all day long. I'll get out to one one of these days! Feel free to be an internet asshole to amputees all you want, I am hard to offend in that department lol.

TacomaJD said:
Atsrite!!! :rolf:

I was gonna come to Shamrock run til all my buddy's were going to Skyline to wheel (place close to me), just felt like wheeling a little closer to home and not being gone all day long. I'll get out to one one of these days! Feel free to be an internet asshole to amputees all you want, I am hard to offend in that department lol.

Well in that case...I had no idea you were starting your own fan club! But this guy chose a great way to get the word out!

Re:

**** that, we were shooting tannerite a few weeks ago and I was well over 150 yards off of a 6lb charge under a stump. It rained **** everywhere including pissed off red ants and cow ants that chewed up all of us.

Side note: cow ants are the damn devil! Had 3 hit me and it hurt so bad I threw up.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Re:

THE GUYrock said:
**** that, we were shooting tannerite a few weeks ago and I was well over 150 yards off of a 6lb charge under a stump. It rained **** everywhere including pissed off red ants and cow ants that chewed up all of us.

Side note: cow ants are the damn devil! Had 3 hit me and it hurt so bad I threw up.

Really?????? I've never heard of a cow ant? :wtflol:

I can't believe no one made fun of how bad a shot this guy is. Holy **** he was close popping off rounds at something. I hope in the Zombie Apocalypse, he is on the other side.

This is a cow ant and they are tuff as crap we (as kids) would cut them in half and watch them run on half a body. We'd also put them up against spiders and it would kill the spiders. Also we were told is the bite or venom is strong to kill a cow. Not sure if it's true or not. Never got bit.
d26bac7a3ea07161494185405ba99ca6.jpg

Re:

THE GUYrock said:

Have you ever considered that Darwin missed his mark? :rolf:

Latest posts