• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Videos from Choccolocco Mountain

I really liked it, my only concern is if I went by myself or without a local, I feel I would be lost most of the day.

Rescue1 said:
So what did ya'll think about the place. I know some of ya'll aready been there , but just wondering what the rest of ya'll thought (the new ones the park)? I was hopeing to catch ya'll there but my wife lost her brother in a motorcycle accident last friday and I have not been able to leave the house. Thanks for the videos Cole . Looks like ya'll had a great time just wish I could have been there.

This was even better the second time around. Got to see some new Surf and Turf and didn't even see half the park yet. Ya'll grow some BIG Rocks up there. Sorry to hear about your family loss.
I am sure I speak on behalf of Hardline Crawlers in saying, Thank you Tray, Peck, Big Al, and everyone else involved for all of your hospitality and patience you showed us. You have an awesome park and everyone who has any means of getting to your neighborhood should make time and see what Choccolocco Mtn has to offer. We will be back. thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

Its a rock bouncer park for sure !! There are some re-dic-u-lous climbs and obstacles just begging to roll or wreck your rig. Good thing is most the nasty nasty ones you can go to or go around without any commitment. ( ie smaller rigs dont "have" to go hit them just cause they started a trail ) I dont think we got to see alot of the park, You could tell there was plenty of trail riding all over the place though. Everywere you turn there is a go this way or that way and the park map made me dizzy with all the trails and inner-connects.

( Rescue... sorry to hear about your families loss, thats terrible. )

Take it you guys liked the place - been wanting to see that place just don't know if it is worth the 4 + hour drive for me. May try to do it in DEC

What about trails for rigs with 35's and wagons and stuff. Sounds like a big place.

Nolen, Ricky generally hates any place the club wants to go. He is an epic hater!

This park is great, we rode 5-6 trails, but there is a bunch of stuff for the average rig. Several hot springs like trails, Hell's Revenge was similar to the slim's slope trail with an easier bottom section. That ledge in the video was a sick obstacle, but very doable. I don't think The WALL is doable, atleast not with a comp style rig. Big wheelbase and tires, maybe. I bet in a few months it is all but impossible because it is so undrcut. I want to come back and see some more trails! Boat Ramp is so much damn fun!

Cole said:
I really liked it, my only concern is if I went by myself or without a local, I feel I would be lost most of the day.

Would have too agree with you on that , but once you been there a time or two it gets easier.

P said:
the park map made me dizzy with all the trails and inner-connects.
Yeah you have to be on drugs to read it. The best thing is either have a guide the first cuople times or just say fawk it and ride around and figure it out by yourself cuz the map aint all that great.

wngrog said:
What about trails for rigs with 35's and wagons and stuff. Sounds like a big place.

Mine has 38's on it and it gets around ok . Just got to know your rig and it's limitations.

jtreeves1 said:
where did he roll at? hells revenge ???

Yep, the last out of the canyon. Badass rock, slick, steep, nasty. He gave it the ol' college try at first and then it was all over but the rollin. Credit for John trying though.

CHASMAN9 said:
Credit for John trying though.

It's all Ricky's fault, guess he was getting back at me for running over his foot earlier in the day. Well not over, I stopped on it. He said, very calmly, will you back up, you are on my foot. With the new tires, left a nice Krawler mark.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
It's all Ricky's fault, guess he was getting back at me for running over his foot earlier in the day. Well not over, I stopped on it. He said, very calmly, will you back up, you are on my foot. With the new tires, left a nice Krawler mark.

Hey...I was just sayin' if I had a buggy with rear steer... that was the line I'd want to try. ;D

And I'm still walking with a limp. :flipoff1: