• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Videos from Wheelin in the Country New Years Ride 2011-2012

Hopefully someone got a video of the Csc blaze Buggie, that feller can drive especially considering he's doing it with hand controls, I was amazed at his run at axle hill pure talent

Elliott said:
Hopefully someone got a video of the Csc blaze Buggie, that feller can drive especially considering he's doing it with hand controls, I was amazed at his run at axle hill pure talent

Yep, Randall can drive. I couldn't imagine having all that going on. :driving:

What motor is in the green turbo buggy? Sounds good on my smartass phone! :dblthumb:

Did any body get any pics of this Mhan's rig besides this one? I know he was going to change the roof but havin't had a chance to see it yet.

Mahannewbars.jpg

Rescue1 said:
Did any body get any pics of this Mhan's rig besides this one? I know he was going to change the roof but havin't had a chance to see it yet.

I didn't.....It looks like a completely different rig though. Said it is getting wrapped different also. Looks good! :dblthumb:

Rescue1 said:

Mahannewbars.jpg

Looks good, who did the work? Looks like a different rig

i got rkeys downloading now on axle. been real slow tho so may be a minute. i got to be away from computer so if some body wants they can post what i have downloaded so far.good show for sure

Those didn't look like Tim's new axles ... did he put his old ones back in just for this ride?

J. J.

patooyee said:
Those didn't look like Tim's new axles ... did he put his old ones back in just for this ride?

J. J.

I was wondering that as well. Didn't think he would break the new ones so "easily".