• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Visited by the PO-PO.

3 tons o fun

Cole pisses haterade
Left work at lunch yesterday. So I could go see mom in the hospital. I get to the house and there's a blue door hanger on the front door. At the top says "City of Tuscaloosa Police dept. code enforcment". THen it says "A report has been recieved in this office indicating one or more of the following city code are in possible at the above listed property.

13-71 DISMANTLED, WRECKED, INOPERATIVE, AND DISCARDED VEHICLES ON PREMISES FOLLOWING NOTICE TO REMOVE.

Of course they were talkin about the burb. The funniest thing about it in the vehicle description they put. BLACK????

So I called the guy and was askin what the deal was. He said thay someone had call T-towns little 311 line and said there was a non running vehicle in my yard. I was like what the hell it runs. The battery was dead though. So I went to Daniels and got a battery and it fired right up and I had to air up a tired I think thats what had peeps convinced it was down. Oh yeah it doesnt have any headlights and the bumper and **** is still jacked up. But the cop is coming by Monday to hear it run and watch it drive. I wonder if he wants to ride?

3 tons o fun said:
But the cop is coming by Monday to hear it run and watch it drive. I wonder if he wants to ride?

You don't have a hair on you ass if you don't take the cop for a donut ride. All cops like donuts. :fish:

There is a guy up here that got a nasty letter from an anonymous neighbor coplaining that his flat black mangled yota was an eyesore to the neighborhood. He imedieately got a can of safety orange and painted EYESORE down the side of it and parked it in the front yard for like a wk. Never had any problems after that but the name stuck thumb.gif

if he takes care of his yard like a grass fag
middle of summer + water ballons full of round up= freckled yard
or i can get some **** so the grass never grows back

GONOVRIT said:
There is a guy up here that got a nasty letter from an anonymous neighbor coplaining that his flat black mangled yota was an eyesore to the neighborhood. He imedieately got a can of safety orange and painted EYESORE down the side of it and parked it in the front yard for like a wk. Never had any problems after that but the name stuck thumb.gif

That is GREAT.

All neighbors suck period. :flipoff1: I long to live out in the middle of no where.

:drinkers:

sounds like my luck i got a letter like that in the mail so now i just make a loop around the block every once and awhile in the cab truck just to some them that it runs and to :flipper: but i did not move any of them and they have not said anything else

Man, some of my neighbors are dicks like that too. If I leave my trash bin out a day after trash day they come while I'm not home and roll it up behind the garage door so that I back into it in the morning not knowing its there. If I go out of town and let the papers pile up for a few days they always throw them up on my front porch. One time I left my dad's truck out of the garage for a few days just because my girlfriend kept parking her car in front of the garage where it belonged. They called my dad and tattled on me that the truck wasn't in the garage. What a bunch of bitches.

Funny thing is, they had a shed that wasn't secured to the ground in one of their yards that kept getting blown closer and closer to our house. It took them 2 hurriance seasons and multiple lawyer threats to get them to tear it down. When they finally did it was literally 2" from our house. (It started out about 6' from the house but we geat really strong winds living on the beach.) We didn't really care that they tear it down, just that they secure it. They elected to tear it down on their own.

J. J.

glad I moved outta a HOA and outta Overland Park... fugg that noise. Our HOA was the problem, send you a letter---I mean what's wrong with a dismantled cab and buggy project sitting in the driveway?? laughing1

oh let me tell yall about my ****ing neighbors... there ****ing dogs consistently would destroy my gawd damn trash... a couple of time i caught them, confronted the lady that owns the house, she said the dog wasnt hers, it was her 16yo sons... so i made him clean it up a couple of different times... one morning i caught the mother ****ing dog in MY fence, ****ing my lab... i ****ing flipped.... called the cops, had the dog aborted/ gutted, she had a really rough time last time she was pregnant... anyways i have gotten animal control in on this, we have no leash laws, but there nuisance animal laws... 3 strikes and your out... AC was going to force them to pay the bill, they basically said to **** off, then said that the son was going to get a "christmas job" to pay the money because he needed to learn responsibility....

i got to know the AC guy on a first name basis... well i started calling every week, i got a game camera and just tolerate it... i am suing the lady now... this was never an "inconvenience" for her, now it is.... i tried being a civil, understanding neighbor, strike one up to there dog being a pest, whatever... they said they would take care of it, they said i should build something to put my cans in, they have done everything but keep there dog contained....

SUNP0053.jpg

Damn Jimmy, as I see it, you can either shoot the 16 year old or his dog. That is with a paintball gun. (almost left that out) Mark them biches and then call mommy and tell her what you found.

12 gauge works good too!.....on the dog....

some people dont get the hint at all and think they are king ****....**** those people I have gotten a couple of letters from the HOA, no tires on the front of the rig (on stands when I found the broken knuckle) and parking it in the yard for too long...that one I knew I pushed my luck with that one :flipoff1: **** em now I just keep the rig looking like it is moveable and it tagged.

Brian

patooyee said:
Man, some of my neighbors are dicks like that too. If I leave my trash bin out a day after trash day they come while I'm not home and roll it up behind the garage door so that I back into it in the morning not knowing its there. If I go out of town and let the papers pile up for a few days they always throw them up on my front porch. One time I left my dad's truck out of the garage for a few days just because my girlfriend kept parking her car in front of the garage where it belonged. They called my dad and tattled on me that the truck wasn't in the garage. What a bunch of bitches.

Funny thing is, they had a shed that wasn't secured to the ground in one of their yards that kept getting blown closer and closer to our house. It took them 2 hurriance seasons and multiple lawyer threats to get them to tear it down. When they finally did it was literally 2" from our house. (It started out about 6' from the house but we geat really strong winds living on the beach.) We didn't really care that they tear it down, just that they secure it. They elected to tear it down on their own.

J. J.

I would not last long in a neighborhood like that.

Funny, some of us aren't sub-division material laughing1 I'm amazed Paul hasn't been bitch slapped by his HOA yet booyang

Seems to be the other way around for me - I seem to always be the one pissing the neighbors off and hell I don't even try anymore. laughing1

1TONZR2 said:
12 gauge works good too!.....on the dog....
Brian
Not unless you want to kill it ( If so go ahead, but if your just tring to pepper it, HA want work). I had a similar probelm when my lab went into heat and used a 4-10 with 2 3/4 in bird shot at around 40 yards and the damn thing drop dead in it's tracks. Needless to say I had to dig a hole big enough to bury a big ass 120 lb. dog (not much fun).