• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Volunteer leaders needed--March 20th

Wish I could be there, but I have other plans for that day... :booo:

Hey, I made these plans a month ago before I knew about this!

The latest on Reiter Foothills - Arlene

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everett, Wash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Published: Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Help revitalize Reiter Foothills

By Andy Rathbun
Herald Writer

GOLD BAR

The latest on Reiter Foothills - Arlene

Everett, Wash.

Published: Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Help revitalize Reiter Foothills

By Andy Rathbun
Herald Writer

GOLD BAR

I tried calling David several times this week but he never got back to me. I'd reall like to show up for this but want to make sure that would be allright without recieving any confirmation from him. Anyone have any insight on this?

I talked to Andy last night, He wants to come out and do another article

Please ask him to say "offroad enthusiast" rather than mearly volunteers if you could. He did mention the nature trails club specifically.

I tried calling David several times this week but he never got back to me. I'd reall like to show up for this but want to make sure that would be allright without recieving any confirmation from him. Anyone have any insight on this?

I am sure it would be fine

Please ask him to say "offroad enthusiast" rather than mearly volunteers if you could. He did mention the nature trails club specifically.
Yep that is why I would like him to talk to us

Last edited: