• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

W.E.ROCK coming to everett?

The biggest issue with this Jack is it cost too much to build the course to tear it down and do it many times.

I understand, but it would be alot better this route. Albeit $$ wise it would cost more but there are lots of other motor sports out there that may want to partner up for something like this. Could be an option in the future. I also find it hard to believe that a course can not be disasembled in one location and moved to another.:D

I also find it hard to believe that a course can not be disasembled in one location and moved to another.:D

That depends on what/ how it was made. A successfull man made course would be shotcrete- good luck moving it. A "lame" course could be built otherwise but nobody is going to want to compete on it or watch people compete on it. At that point it's just tough trucks. <YAWN>:rolleyes:

I read where Big Rich wrote on another forum that We-rock is on for sure this coming year in Goldendale.:awesomework:

Everyone start making up your excuses now of why you can't compete.:stirpot:

Not to mention possible Dirt Riot Racing events in PA (port angelas not pennsylvania:redneck:)and Canadia.

Last edited: