• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker 2/5?

chickenwing

Anyone heading to Walker Saturday? I dont really know my way around very well up there and need someone to wheel with. I got a XJ, Iroks, locked, winch, blah, blah, blah. Ya so let me know always down to wheel with new people.

I'll probably be heading up there Saturday. Always down to wheel with new people :awesomework: Usually roll in there about 9-9:30 at the latest.

I'll probably be heading up there Saturday. Always down to wheel with new people :awesomework: Usually roll in there about 9-9:30 at the latest.

just stay out of the crack until you learn to drive, it's embarassing that you can't make it.:rolleyes:

:fawkdancesmiley:

im not committing to going at this moment but its a possibility that i can make it saturday.

just stay out of the crack until you learn to drive, it's embarassing that you can't make it.:rolleyes:

:fawkdancesmiley:

Wow more **** talking.... I would invite you to ride along but I don't think you would be able to come out of your alcohol induced coma to get up that early, let alone be able to jump high enough into either one of my rigs.:flipoff:

what is the camping situation at Walker ?? Is there a place for a motorhome and trailer or what ???

Yea but they aren't dedicated spots or anything like that. Pretty much have to find a place on the side of the main graveled road up there. Somebody else might be able to explain it a little better though....

There are 2 parking lots (north and south) and 2 large turnouts. You could camp at either. And then there's the enormous upper parking area; if the gate is open.

How big's the motorhome? One used to be able to get a 40ft Pusher in the end spot of the main lot... with room for a trailer behind....but since the new bathroom, not so much...

Well, might have to scrap this saturday:mad: I have to work and don't think I'll get out of there early enough to head out and actually make a decent day out of it.:booo: