• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker all wet!

I made it through that spot on Saturday in a TJ on 33s with no lockers just a front limited slip :fawkdancesmiley:

Pffft...I watched 3 Jeeps on 35's and 37's locked front and rear on the hook in that spot...

on Saturday...

in a van.....

down by the river.

:fawkdancesmiley:

A dozen or so people witnessed it I was the second rig through and the TJ on 36s locked in front of me had to pull cable but I never plugged my winch remote in all day I almost did though when Mark (Cain 360) put his Toyota basicly on its roof 50 feet into the first trail of the day :flipoff: it was a good day of wheeling though and a beautiful day to be up in the woods doing what we love.

You are just mad because your nicely built jeep pulled cable and then you had to watch me drive it right behind you:haha:

It did make me think of what I've thought the past few years..... You don't have to spend a lot of money on your wheeler to go out and have fun in the woods!!!
Fun day wheelin
Thanks for the doors

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Pffft...I watched 3 Jeeps on 35's and 37's locked front and rear on the hook in that spot...

on Saturday...

in a van.....

down by the river.

:fawkdancesmiley:

**** I drove my daughters prius threw that **** while I was sleepiing:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Not sure what all the fuss is we all drove throught saturday no problem. Jason even went up and over the right side of the rock with no problem.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

**** I drove my daughters prius threw that **** while I was sleepiing:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Where the hell were you all weekend? Woulda been good to see the pile out there for a floggin'...:awesomework: