• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Nov 13th...Rocking the reroute!

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
THIS WORK PARTY IS RESCHEDULED!!!
EVENT DATEHAS CHANGED TO NOV 13th, 2010.........
8:45am at the Cavanaugh Lk Rd gate!!!!
Be at the landing ready to haul by 9!!!
(If you want to just wheel your way up from the main lot, plan on being at the work site no later than 9:15!!!!) Ok, We're back on track, but it has been moved to the regularly scheduled Nov work party date....Elyse got bombarded with some things at work she needed to handle, which will keep her from getting rock to the landing this week....She did want me to relay her message that she is very sorry for this!!!! She also stated she promises to have the material ready this day comes!!!
What needs to be done???? Rock NEEDS to be placed on the trail between the first little climb and the swale...this needs to happen if the reroute stands a chance of staying open for the winter months ....Elyse has commited to getting material staged at the landing again, but I'm sure if help between now and the work party on this was offered she wouldn't turn it down!!!:D If anyone is available, and maybe has a dump bed trailer to help, let me know on here, and I'll forward you her number to coordinate the efforts!!!
What else is needed? We need 4 or 5 rigs capable of hauling decent-sized rock, as well as finer material to help lock it all in...I wasn't able to carry much more than a few medium sized rocks at a time(or two larger ones) in the back of the Sami, but the system we had worked really well, and we emptied the landing in just a few hours, and that was with only 3 rigs hauling!!! We appreciate anyone's help that can make it!!!!

now whos the :looser: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Not even funny!:fawkdancesmiley::booo:
Actually, it was kind of both our faults....at the DNR meeting there was concern about doing it this weekend due to a M/C event going on Sunday there, but after bringing up the concern---the Clubs hosting the M/C event said no biggie, the event is Sunday anyhow....That's where the goof up occured...

There was a misunderstanding of when we were going to do this....basically I was under the impression we were going forward with the 23rd, while Elyse thought we were going to feel it out, and see who could show, then set a date for the w.p. and I got a little excited and jumped the gun.:booo: But she did also have some things come up at work that took priority as well, which she found out about late last night...that's all!

Look at it this way, with the extra time, maybe we can round up enough funds for a machine on the trail!!!! We'll need $260 to be able to rent the same machine we had last time, incl fuel....which, if we are able to push the culvert payback abit longer---were half way there with donations already!!!:awesomework:

Look at it this way, with the extra time, maybe we can round up enough funds for a machine on the trail!!!! We'll need $260 to be able to rent the same machine we had last time, incl fuel....which, if we are able to push the culvert payback abit longer---were half way there with donations already!!!:awesomework:

and have you done what I suggested :eeek:

Hey look I finally got a password!

I thought this was the Halloween Run weekend! Work Party??? I don't know if I'll drive over from Idaho for a dang work party. I'm gonna be too hung over to work.

Hey!!!! :cheer:
Elyse is aware this is our annual run Sash....And those that wish to help out for a couple hrs, can...those that don't want to, can wheel for that time....It's all good!!!
YOU'RE COMING OVER DAMNIT!!!!!