• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker ORV work party sunday

It is too easy

Yeah well, it beats nothing added to the trail system:rolleyes:....and try it in the fall when it's wet. Things will change with time too...the trails up there always seem to evolve as they get run...
Nice lil vid Ducky! Jakob, heard there's a little more NW rash on the rig now!:corn:

Nice vids dood!!! Sounds like your son will be gettin' somethin' to run..seems he's havin' a good time up there!!:awesomework:

Not if you're open/open

That 'spotter' is a genius......why didn't I think of that. :wtf::shaking: Besides the possible leg amputation! looks like the work party went well. And good to hear the Skillz area is now open. :awesomework: Maybe it's time for a (long over due) visit to Walker.

Yeah I have to agree ya $$, I don't know what was up with him doing that, could very well have been an ugly situation...:booo:

The skills area does look like a lot of hard work went into it. My hat's off to those who made it happen and to DNR for letting it. A lot of people will have a lot of fun up there :awesomework:

The skills area does look like a lot of hard work went into it. My hat's off to those who made it happen and to DNR for letting it. A lot of people will have a lot of fun up there :awesomework:

Right on! Thanks man! Yeah, there was alot of work put into the area---and with time, should be a great lil spot to play!:awesomework:

Yeah I have to agree ya $$, I don't know what was up with him doing that, could very well have been an ugly situation...:booo:

It actually was not as bad as it looked. Granted yup should have had more caution.

Back to Walker.... The road we modified going into the Skill Area has mellowed with use. Mogul hill has mellowed way out, as has most of the trail. Maybe the rain will help increase difficulty.

Money Mark,

yah its worth a drive now... especially after some rain! Hell, today should be about 10x as hard as it was yesterday with just the overnight showers!

But yesterday was definitely the best work party I ever participated in, and contends with one of the best wheeling days ever... We were quick to fix the trail problem spots, all of our rigs, even the open ones, were able to get through or around obsticles without breaking, and we didn't have a whole lot of down time. Kudos to everyone there!

As for buggies, in addition to the rock garden, both of the rock quarries have gotten much more difficult. There are some good hill climbs that will challenge you. Add some water, and it'll make for a great day.

First day it snows, oh man you know where I'll be. Walker =D

so what road is the skill building area off of?

kind of off of the same road that goes to the upper rock pit. there's a new fancy sign at the start of the "acess trail" to the skill building area.

I had fun airing out of the one long climb in the upper rock pit.

kind of off of the same road that goes to the upper rock pit. there's a new fancy sign at the start of the "acess trail" to the skill building area.

I had fun airing out of the one long climb in the upper rock pit.

did you go thru the new area? what did you think of it? i now what your rig can do,just wondering if you had any challenge in it?

not slamming anyones work just wondering how an incredibley built rig handled the area. glad to see the changes.
looks like you guys took care of the nasty spot on the turn with the washout. that was getting bad, i wouldnt even take some people thru that spot.