• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Run 2-12

My wife loves flinging Mud!!! hey crash are you gonna come and hang out with us on saturday? DOOOO IT I DARE YA LOL

bert, core4x4 is having a big run that weekend so theres going to alot of people:awesomework:

there probably wont be to many of us but it is a poker run $5.00 buys you 7 cards
go to core facebook page more info
or just send me a pm
Thanx Duane

hey okeedokee can you post up some more info about this so called poker run please:awesomework:

Last edited:
I am going to try and make it out on saturday. Just need to get the charging issue figured out on the toyota. Seems it may need a new battery but it is under warranty still. Just got the new beadlocks on and wants to see how they do. Just look for the Lucky 13 Rig. Big 13 on the side.

Ok got a tow rig to use now justfigure out a feew issues with the heep. makes some crazy nose out of the bell housing when under load in reverse. Im hoppin a rocks stuck cause theres no cover and it started after boambin the gravel road.

Anybody got a spare front driveline for a doubled up toyota i could borrow for the day??? The one I was borrowing from my buddy he needs back on friday. I really need to get mine built.

Ill be there!!!!:D Got my junk fixed and got a truck to use... Hopefully gonna meet up with Crawler and Danny(dont know his sn) With dark blue xj, iroks, LA, winch being towed behind stock red f150:fawkdancesmiley:

It will be a good day indeed! :awesomework: Hopefully it turns out to be decent and not pouring like they say, but either way fun will be had.:cheer:

going to meet up with u guys at 0930. Just finished replacing my front windshield, hope my cj can keep up with u guys.:beer:

cool look to be a good turn out .I will be towing my xj up blue with green bumpers see you all there
Duane

We'll be there about 8:30, as we need to get an early start because my brother has **** going on tomorrow night. Hopefully we at least see you guys.... my bro has a white 85 pu on 36's and I'll be in the red and black rig.

stoked, got a few of us toy guys going hoping to see you up there ty. Dave said your going.Maiden run for a buddys truck.,and bens efi.:cheer: