• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Run 2-12

CrawlHer

Headin up to walker on saturday the 12th. who wants to meet up and have a great day of wheeling. ill be at the parking lot at 9:30. post up if you want to go. would like to wheel and meet some of the local guys.

CrawlHer

bert, core4x4 is having a big run that weekend so theres going to alot of people:awesomework:

I will be going for sure and hopefully my bro will to. He has been itching but kids get in the way. Either way he said he wanted to go out next weekend.And yes he wheels....hard:Di

Got stuff goin' on...won't be makin' it unfortunately.:booo:
On a side note, CrawlHer....you still interested in that Lock-rite???

Newb checking in. How hard is the (or how easy) is the area? I haven't been there before and would like to go but dont want to be slowing down the group or the guy that no one else wants to show up again.

Newb checking in. How hard is the (or how easy) is the area? I haven't been there before and would like to go but dont want to be slowing down the group or the guy that no one else wants to show up again.

Well what do you have done to your rig? Most of it I can say is pretty easy going with a few harder spots.

hell yes this is gonna be a great trip. yes iam still interested in the lok-rite Kevin. the freakin holidays took all my extra cash. sorry i didnt get back to you sooner about it but i wanted to get the money together first. i also found out i have 3.73 gears in mine not 3.55 like it thought.

Last edited:
hell yes this is gonna be a great trip. yes iam still interested in the lok-rite Kevin. the freakin holidays took all my extra cash. sorry i didnt get back to you sooner about it but i wanted to get the money together first. i also found out i have 3.73 gears in mine not 3.55 like it thought.

It's not being pushed:awesomework:...Just let me know, or I'ma grab it and stick it in the back of my XJ!:fawkdancesmiley:

Well what do you have done to your rig? Most of it I can say is pretty easy going with a few harder spots.

Not much

Its a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, I put on a 3.5 Rock Krawler lift, front sway bar disconnects, and put on BFG AT's. And of course I carry a recovery strap. I've been meaning to grab a hi-lift but sadly I just havent.

I have been through Evans before and other than that just some forest service type roads. Let me know what ya think.

Not much

Its a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, I put on a 3.5 Rock Krawler lift, front sway bar disconnects, and put on BFG AT's. And of course I carry a recovery strap. I've been meaning to grab a hi-lift but sadly I just havent.

I have been through Evans before and other than that just some forest service type roads. Let me know what ya think.

Are you locked at all? It is getting pretty muddy right now and you will have some troubles. If you do come up, just make sure to bring a whole lot of skinny pedal!:redneck: