• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Sat.5th

Isn't there a Reiter run coming up on the 12th? I should have my trailer on the 11th, and the 8274 installed before then so I can take my sammi out on its maiden run.

I will see ya Sunday Kris got everything back together started on the trailer fawk no brakes. Forgot about bleeding them haha

What time are you thinking? I just got the front end back together, we'll see if it breaks or not.

If your just looking for a quick run we can probably get out in time for the game. :D

Loaded, yes a shorter day works for me.I just wanna see how it works and try everything before Elby

Just got wind from Drone637 of some logging going on... a clear cut that now has the Timber Tamer Trail section now blocked/closed...:eeek:

Just got wind from Drone637 of some logging going on... a clear cut that now has the Timber Tamer Trail section now blocked/closed...:eeek:

..........Also the Motorcycle trails Muddeled Meanderings,North end of Cavanaugh TRail,Chris Cross are all effected or covered in debris. That whole "Area" is getting harvested.

How did the Tracker do?

It did really well, it works a lot better with 4wd working. With the new adapter and a bushing in the front end I shouldn't break the same way again.

I do need to get the rocker panels replaced. Since I sit a lot lower and wider then I used to I had to make sure to avoid smashing them up any further.

Hopefully I'll get the pictures on-line tonight. Just need to figure out where I stashed my camera...

The trail on the south end is closed off right after the EZ Valley Connector. On the plus side you can now get in the north end through Upper Mainline.