• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Signage Sat 11/14....

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
After talking with Duck Dodgers tonight (he, as well as a few other RRR's, was at the DNR meeting), it was brought to my attention that there are a bunch of signs needing put up. Any body that could lend a hand with helping install said signs (several 4x4 posts, and carsonite signs) would be GREATLY appreciated!!! I realize this is somewhat short notice, but they expressed that they'd like to have at least the signs up at the Volunteer 4x4 Trails (formerly the skill-building area) before the snow flies!!! Again thanks in advance for anyone able to make it!!!
Meet at the main parking lot at 9 AM if you attend---Thanks again!!! :awesomework:

thanks for volunteering us :flipoff:

Haven't heard the official word that he had, but to take a few minutes (give or take!:D) out of an entire day of wheeling and helping out would be greatly appreciated!!! :awesomework:

Sounds like a piece of cake Kevin, just let us know where to install them. We'll be there @9 :awesomework:

Sounds like a piece of cake Kevin, just let us know where to install them. We'll be there @9 :awesomework:

Alyse will have all the signs, and it should be pretty self explanatory as to where these signs go---I do plan on being there as long as the guy putting in my shop roll-up door :cheer: doesn't need me....:awesomework: In case I never mentioned, SLIDING BARN DOORS SUCK!!!!!:mad:

Money, what time will you be leaving yoru place and heading up?

If I can get my ZJ ready I will meet you on the road and follow you up as I have never been there and not sure just wherre to go.

My first trip too. I'm meeting Mark as well, in the lot at 9. I found it on MapQuest, it's in Mt Vernon.

Bump...anyone else wanna come help dig/pound a few signs in??? The more folks we get to lend a hand, the less time it'll take to get done, hence more wheelin'!!!:awesomework:

My first trip too. I'm meeting Mark as well, in the lot at 9. I found it on MapQuest, it's in Mt Vernon.

I guess I could do that also Darby, but I am lazy and I know money will take I-5 and I could just follow him and not have to think.

I could leave my house the same time he does his and be assured I would be ahead of him when he hits I-5 as I only live 8 blocks from an on ramp and he has much more to go to get to I-405 and then on to I-5.

Following him on I-5 would be like following him on the trails, a snap because he always takes the easy lines and I think he said he was taking the Grand Cherokee and I have followed that one before.

But if I have to I can dig out a map and directions. :mad:

Bump...anyone else wanna come help dig/pound a few signs in??? The more folks we get to lend a hand, the less time it'll take to get done, hence more wheelin'!!!:awesomework:

What is this? A work party developing because we are invading yoru space!! :awesomework:

Be glad to help if I make it up there.

What is this? A work party developing because we are invading yoru space!! :awesomework:

Be glad to help if I make it up there.
:fawkdancesmiley: Haha!!! Well, It's just coinsidence, as at the DNR meeting tuesday, it was brought to our attention the signs were ready...and starting this thread was only natural!!!:D Hope you can make it up there! (I MIGHT bring my XJ for this---open/open 3" lift and 31" muds)
I guess I could do that also Darby, but I am lazy and I know money will take I-5 and I could just follow him and not have to think.

I could leave my house the same time he does his and be assured I would be ahead of him when he hits I-5 as I only live 8 blocks from an on ramp and he has much more to go to get to I-405 and then on to I-5.

Following him on I-5 would be like following him on the trails, a snap because he always takes the easy lines and I think he said he was taking the Grand Cherokee and I have followed that one before.

But if I have to I can dig out a map and directions. :mad:
Directions???? Easy...Take I-5N to the College way exit (#227), head east until you come to a round-about (why, I don't know) and the Big Rock Store (good breakfast!!!), veer right, and follow Hwy 9 for about 4-5 miles passing Big Lake on your right---you will come to an S-curve going left, then right (BIG yellow arrow warning sign!!!), after the s-curve take your first left up the hill (there will be a ORV park sign); follow this road for about 4 miles, and you will come to another road going right with an ORV sign at the head; turn right and go till you hit the parking lot (~1mile)!!! How's that for easy!!!:redneck: Or just Mapquest it!!!!:haha:

head east until you come to a round-about (why, I don't know) :

that corner was always really dangerous with lots of people getting in accidents and killed there, plus, for some reason, Skagit County likes round-a-bouts, there is a new one in Burlington and Sedro-Woolley:eeek:

Latest posts