• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Signage Sat 11/14....

that corner was always really dangerous with lots of people getting in accidents and killed there, plus, for some reason, Skagit County likes round-a-bouts, there is a new one in Burlington and Sedro-Woolley:eeek:

You think Skagit likes roundie's, man you haven't been to Whatcom lately... They are redoing the Guide, and there will be a total of 4 roundie's on a 4 lane highway!!!:rolleyes: I thought the whole idea behind increasing lanes between the border and Bellingham was to increase traffic flow!!! For god's sake, they are in a 50MPH zone---ALL of them!

You think Skagit likes roundie's, man you haven't been to Whatcom lately... They are redoing the Guide, and there will be a total of 4 roundie's on a 4 lane highway!!!:rolleyes: I thought the whole idea behind increasing lanes between the border and Bellingham was to increase traffic flow!!! For god's sake, they are in a 50MPH zone---ALL of them!

i haven't been on the guide in a while, sometimes, its bad when politicians design roads and not road designers:booo:

We'll set up the meet time tomorrow.:awesomework:

I'll call you.:kiss:

Woo Hoo I can hardly wait.

Yup I am going, got the Jeep fixed this morning and lic plate on the trailer so I am good to go.

Just waiting for that call from Lover Boy...err.... Correction "Money Mark"!!! :kissmyass:

Cool Ted! :cheer: Got a member coming down who hasn't wheeled in a year and a half! Finally talked him into dusting the webs off his Sami!!!:prod: So, I'm bringin' the ol dirt napper:awesomework:....

Cool Ted! :cheer: Got a member coming down who hasn't wheeled in a year and a half! Finally talked him into dusting the webs off his Sami!!!:prod: So, I'm bringin' the ol dirt napper:awesomework:....

Great see you in the Morning. :awesomework: :awesomework:

taking the boat out in the morning, going to the car show down by the stadiums and having dinner with fams ....

wish it was on sunday. I'm pulling my truck out of storage tonight, I just put it back on insurance finally .. woot

Just gotta load up the sami in the AM!! Anyone heading down from B'ham up for breakfast???:corn: Or even if coming from down south---Big Rock Store has good food!!!:awesomework:

Last edited:
Emergency!

I'm getting my ass kicked by bolts again.......:mad: I need driveline bolts for the Cherokee. I lost them, somehow.

I need the 4 bolts that bolt on the front driveline CV to the t-case yoke. They'll be about 1.25" - 1.50" long.

I also need one bolt :rolleyes: that bolts on the diff end of the front DL. That one will be 0.75" long. I have the two straps and 3 of the 4 bolts.

Just bring what you can........:awesomework:

Thanks Jeep Guys!:D

Edit: I'm going to the NAPA in Mt. Vernon in the morning. If you can help out with bolts, call me @ 425-260-8794. NAPA may not have 'em.......

Last edited:
I might have you covered Money. I know I have the screw for the diff side and probably the 4 for the tcase side. I can always rob some off the extra XJ in the driveway. :redneck:

Edit- holy **** man when do you sleep? :haha:

I might have you covered Money. I know I have the screw for the diff side and probably the 4 for the tcase side. I can always rob some off the extra XJ in the driveway. :redneck:

Edit- holy **** man when do you sleep? :haha:

I was thinkin' the same thing!!!:haha: Hey Pat, XJ's may be different than a ZJ at the T-case end...IIRC....

Kev,

You guys might be a little late for snow NOT to fly, bet its all covered up there.
Have a great day,
Kat

Well, it was cold, but no new snow flew!!! Actually there was very little snow anywhere...Thanks to all that showed up and if I had taken any pics I would post them up...
Ted, $$ (sorry we couldn't come up with a solution to your bolt dilema!:redneck:), Pat, Rhonda, & Leo, it was good to see you all again!!!

Bill (stealthrunner), Phil (toyolet), Jason (jayluke), and Darby...It was good to put a face to names and finally get to meet you all!:beer::beer:

From what Elyse tells me it was a great day for sign instillation, on behalf of myself and Elyse I just want to put out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who showed, sorry I didn't make it out for my usual Howdo's this morning.
Thanks again everyone.

We missed your coffee-totin', cig-smoking cheerful self this morning Kim!!! :haha:

Everything ok???:corn:

Zukkev,

I will have some photos (including sign installations) and a couple videos as soon as I get done editing the video.

And yes it was great to meet a few new people and put faces to the names (Elyse (DNR), Bill (stealthrunner), Phil (toyolet), and Darby) and see some old Reiter Trail Riders as well (Rhonda, Leo, Money Mark, Jay Luke)

Was a great day and a fun experience all around for me. Thanks for being the trail leader Zukkev.