• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Sunday 11/29...

My junks still broken......Kev you got an empty seat? Maybe I'll show if'n ya do.:D

My buddy might bail and go play in the snow :(

Anybody got a seat just in case he bails on me?
Lemme make a call real quick and see if Jesse's got a seat guys, I'm empty--I'm sure we can accommodate the both of you:awesomework:...And thanks fer the kind words Sammy!!:kiss: If not, the 2 of you will have to duke it out!!! :haha:

I stopped in and asked. They are open at 6:A.M. I will be at 7:00.
I'm looking at the menu right now and can't decide if I'm gonna eat the breakfast burrito or the biscuits and gravy.

see you in the morning.
I actually called as well, but haven't been on the net since...Thanks for posting this Jeff! And BTW the Sami's all loaded---I'll try and be there as close to 7 as possible! (depends if the wifey accommodates me tonight!:redneck::nana1::sex:):D

Just got off the phone with Jesse (yellow Yota)--he's got a seat open, so no brawls necessary!:D

Damn, I've been locked & loaded ready to roll since 4:30!!! What the hell have you been doin'???:fawkdancesmiley:

Right on Pat! :awesomework: If yer wantin' breakfast, 7:15ish at the Big Rock Store...See ya there!

Just got home a little while ago from Walker....if tomorrow is anything like it was today, better get there early because it was packed with no place to park. I ended up parking up by the entrance to the rock quarry.

Had a good time other than the damn compressor blowing the fuse everytime I turned it on.... :mad:

Have a great time all, wish I could be there. :awesomework: