• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Today... 5/21/11

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Well, a few of the RRR's are currently down there...and I just got word that Andy has popped his cherry on the Expressway Rockface!!!! :haha::redneck:
Video will be coming when he gets home I'm sure!!! :stirpot: :D

Gota love the power of squarangulation..... cage fared well. And the windshield didn't. Break...

Video may be up tonight....

It appears that we are going to have to add some gusseting to Oil Can's cage. Right now there is no where to mount the dreaded decal on the rig.

I left early afternoon. I had a couple of electrical problems - one with the switch for the air compressor and a more mysterious problem. We bypassed the air compressor switch which didn't cause any real problems as the pressure switch was still working. I stalled the engine and then the starter wouldn't engage, no sound, nothing. All the dash lights were there but not a peep from the starter. After sitting for 5-10 minutes, it suddenly roared to life.

Apparently I also stripped out the bulkend fitting for the ARB on the rear axle. I am running stainless air lines with a stainless fitting which connects the line to the ARB bulkhead fitting which is brass. I snagged something which ripped the fitting out of the bulkhead fitting.

For her first time out 4-wheeling, Lee did great!! She did get a bit excited when Oil Can flopped.

It appears that we are going to have to add some gusseting to Oil Can's cage. Right now there is no where to mount the dreaded decal on the rig.

I left early afternoon. I had a couple of electrical problems - one with the switch for the air compressor and a more mysterious problem. We bypassed the air compressor switch which didn't cause any real problems as the pressure switch was still working. I stalled the engine and then the starter wouldn't engage, no sound, nothing. All the dash lights were there but not a peep from the starter. After sitting for 5-10 minutes, it suddenly roared to life.

Apparently I also stripped out the bulkend fitting for the ARB on the rear axle. I am running stainless air lines with a stainless fitting which connects the line to the ARB bulkhead fitting which is brass. I snagged something which ripped the fitting out of the bulkhead fitting.

For her first time out 4-wheeling, Lee did great!! She did get a bit excited when Oil Can flopped.
Little issues Jim, little issues! AND Jayson already knows!!! :D
And I heard she did get a little nervous when Andy popped his cherry, but ended up having a good time overall!!! Glad to hear!:cheer:

well here it is. kind of anti climactic but none the less its a flop....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=1WElK_FAlGk[/YT]

Little issues Jim, little issues! AND Jayson already knows!!! :D
And I heard she did get a little nervous when Andy popped his cherry, but ended up having a good time overall!!! Glad to hear!:cheer:

Lee really did have a good time. She actually posted a copy of Oil Can's video on her facebook page.

I think that I found the bulkhead fitting that I need in my ARB box. I am reasonably sure that the electrical problem is a wayward ground.

Last edited:
Yes it is. What the he'll is that thing?

Its a wheeler, it doesn't have to be pretty:redneck:, long live the square. I wish i was there to see it fall on its side but I was up in the snow> I still cant believe there is 5 plus feet of snow up there on the highest road.:beer:

Last edited:
Its a wheeler, it doesn't have to be pretty:redneck:, long live the square. I wish i was there to see it fall on its side but I was up in the snow> I still cant believe there is 5 plus feet of snow up there on the highest road.:beer:

This...And it actually does pretty dang good too!!!.... Dirt Naps with the best of 'em huh Doug!!!!:haha:

Latest posts