• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley emergency remediation THIS Saturday, May 22nd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it! Your right! Jakob, gonna have an open seat again?:D

(I dont have money to go down to Monroe anyways, at least, thats a good excuse):redneck:

O, and thank you for starting this thread Japerry:awesomework:

damn straight I'll have a seat! :cheer:

Understandable Alex, thanks for comin' out last weekend though!!!! There will be more I'm sure!:;
Hey, on a side, what ever happened to NAXJA? After all, they did adopt the Expressway---I just haven't heard of any activity from them at all in the last yr or so....:corn:

Understandable Alex, thanks for comin' out last weekend though!!!! There will be more I'm sure!:;
Hey, on a side, what ever happened to NAXJA? After all, they did adopt the Expressway---I just haven't heard of any activity from them at all in the last yr or so....:corn:

We still technically have adopted expressway, I know alot of the main guys who were helping out have had a really busy year between work and family lifes so not much has been done.

I hope we can get back out there soon and make some improvements to the trail, I know I can get some support from the NAXJA guys if we need it.

-Alex

We still technically have adopted expressway, I know alot of the main guys who were helping out have had a really busy year between work and family lifes so not much has been done.

I hope we can get back out there soon and make some improvements to the trail, I know I can get some support from the NAXJA guys if we need it.

-Alex

I kinda figured...I do talk to Ryan once in a blue...I went ahead and posted a thread with a link to here on NAXJA....:awesomework:

hello

name is corey,would like to help out and get to know some people since im new, i have lots of time now that i have joined the ranks of the unemployed!! :beer:

name is corey,would like to help out and get to know some people since im new, i have lots of time now that i have joined the ranks of the unemployed!! :beer:
Hey Corey every extra hands are appreciated. Welcome to the forums. Sucks about employment good luck on that one. Also you may want to post in the Intro section and tell us about yourself.

Oh, one bit of advice..... when zukkev say "Trust me you can make it" be careful, be verrrry careful :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Last edited:
Oh, one bit of advice..... when zukkev say "Trust me you can make it" be careful, be verrrry careful :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

YOU, hush...:flipoff: And look what happens when you don't have me as spotter (stupid stump!)...:stirpot:

I haven't heard from Jim....Jakob, you talk to him about these items????
I did speak with Don (another club member boardbysled) who lives down your way, and he should be contacting me regarding where this stuff needs picked up (likely will be me); Making a couple calls as soon as my phone recharges!:redneck: Will keep ya posted.:awesomework:

hay bales

i just got back from getting some hay bales. im not sure how many you need but i grabbed four and made a bunch of stakes. so hopefully that will be enough. i have extra stakes just in case we need to atach more silt fence to a tree or log agin. oh and i grabbed plenty of screws nails and a drill. so hopefully thats covered. :awesomework:

i just got back from getting some hay bales. im not sure how many you need but i grabbed four and made a bunch of stakes. so hopefully that will be enough. i have extra stakes just in case we need to atach more silt fence to a tree or log agin. oh and i grabbed plenty of screws nails and a drill. so hopefully thats covered. :awesomework:

omg! you rock! I was going to have to call Cenex in the morning and pick some up otherwise!.

I have a bunch of Silt fencing from Don, who picked it up from Jim. Some tools, and I think Kevin does as well as Jacob (bringing yours again?)?

I'll be at the Big Rock for breakfast at 7:45. otherwise seeyas all at 9!

All loaded up and ready to roll in the am...my mindless laborer/ passenger may bail on me tho. 50/50 as of now... See ya'll in the am.:awesomework:

Got my tools, I'll bring a 4 lb hammer as well. PPE? I'll bring my hardhat and safety glasses just in case. Can't really think of anything else I need to bring. Cya guys at the main lot in the morning. I'll be rockin the subaru again.:looser::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.