• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Info

454k30

So who on here has been out there, recently. I was doing a little web wheeling and found a really nice trail map at this link http://www.nwjeepn.com/WAtrails.htm . The description of all the work that has been done out there makes me very curious about doing some wheeling out there. But I don't really like to go into a trail system without knowing whats around the bend so I am here for some help. Basically that link I posted had the typical WA full size bashing on it, I'm here for the truth. If I simply cannot fit a k30 through there then please tell me; but also tell me why.

You can fit a K30 through there. :awesomework:

But if you think that webpage had fullsize bashing wait till you see what the trees can do. :haha:

There's been full size through there before. There's some corners you may have to back and forth a few times to get around. If Patches and Jess can go through you can too.

Yes, you could fit a FS thru, you will likely come out with war wounds---especially heading up the first part of upper mainline, just before where Pat's Trail crosses...Also thru sections of Expressway...You should be ok thru most of Lower ML if you're Careful....:awesomework:

Walker has been called "the land of body damage". That said--there are some tight spots but if yer not a complete tool a little skill will conquer them.:awesomework:

Just watchout for the f***ing stump on the left side of the rock face on Expressway, it bites!!!!

There is a big huge bypass to the bypass. It looks like a 4 lane expressway- you can't miss it! :awesomework:

(I think some soccer moms built it for their station wagons) :haha:

There is a big huge bypass to the bypass. It looks like a 4 lane expressway- you can't miss it! :awesomework:

(I think some soccer moms built it for their station wagons) :haha:
:haha::haha:
Yeah, It's not that huge----I don't think a FS will fit thru the bypass to the bypass...It's just big enough to get a fairly lifted Yota thru with 15x8's and spacers runnin 37's...That tree to the left as you're going up will likely catch the A-pillar of a FS....:awesomework:

i dont understand why there is a bypass on the rock face! i watched 3 rigs take it yesterday and i just laughed!!
yes still snow up above,and lower mainline a rv could drive now.
hell i think a full size might be fun up there.

i dont understand why there is a bypass on the rock face! i watched 3 rigs take it yesterday and i just laughed!!

well see how fun a full size is next weekend cause :cheer:

When there are 20 rigs waiting in line to go up, we could sit there for HOURS for everybody to take their turn. For us that have driven up the rock too many times to count, it gets old and sitting there waiting for everyone sucks sometimes.

Hey Jakes, are you going to bring your truck up there? Getting out to the trails is going to be very sketchy for my wife and I. With all of the family events coming up, plus our work, plus I'm deploying soon getting out there is going to be very difficult. We are so stoked to see that there is such a strong 4 wheeling culture up here though. Not near the numbers of socal, but still a very good group of people.

Up the far right??? Or thru the middle (between far right and new bypass....)----pics or it didn't happen....:fawkdancesmiley:

When there are 20 rigs waiting in line to go up, we could sit there for HOURS for everybody to take their turn. For us that have driven up the rock too many times to count, it gets old and sitting there waiting for everyone sucks sometimes.

not to be an ass but that is the dumbest answer for having a bypass. especialy when the trail splits and you can go around and meet up with everyone right abovethe rock.
if people are making bypasses because they dont want to wait then the place will get shut down!!!!!!
and if you dont know the route then ask. i have lead many groups(large groups) we split up,and n o one used bypassesd because they didnt want to wait.. i will show you how to stay on the trails and go around the congestion if needed.