• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Info

Up the far right??? Or thru the middle (between far right and new bypass....)----pics or it didn't happen....:fawkdancesmiley:

no camera it was sitting on the kitchen table in its lil case :mad:!
i have posted pics of me making it before,and some of rigs on their lids right there in our group.
always go up the middle. no by passes here.. cant make the far right (not locked in front yet) but have tried many times,until my rig said no more.
unless i can figure out some free time and a new way to mount my seats i wont be able to come play this weekend.

no camera it was sitting on the kitchen table in its lil case :mad:!
i have posted pics of me making it before,and some of rigs on their lids right there in our group.
always go up the middle. no by passes here.. cant make the far right (not locked in front yet) but have tried many times,until my rig said no more.
unless i can figure out some free time and a new way to mount my seats i wont be able to come play this weekend.

I've been up the middle many times as well:redneck:---It's getting more difficult as the yrs go by & little dirt pockets get dug outta the rock....I agree no bypasses, but there are those that would prefer not to run up the rock, or they are broke, or just plain can't make it!!! and that was the reason the NAXJA group had done what they did.Besides, there was already one starting there, it was just made wide enough for a TJ or Toyota and shored up on the low side for safety/appease the DNR...:awesomework:

Latest posts