• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley May 10th-11th

BodyDamage

The Rainier Ridge Rams and CORE will be at Walker Valley on May 10th-11th. Some of us will be camping out either in the upper gravel pit, (DNR will unlock the gate for us) or down below in the Main Parkinglot. Hope to see you guys there! Bring yer mom and show her a special Mother's Day! :;

like your location BD!!!!:cheer: I 'll be there-maybe camping Fri nite, coming home Sat this time for sure!!!:haha:

:cool:

I'm gonna try to make it out Saturday to join y'all.

Anyone know how much snow is left on top? I really wanna run that upper section (tree trail or something?) in the snow. :awesomework:

Got no g/f obligations this Sat so I'll drop by in the morning to say hi and meet the RRR's that are there. So Kevin, let me know where your at up there.

Jeep Cross trail was passable in March, should be now too. I think that's the highest elevation trail there, except to the up and coming rock crawl area. I talked to Kim last weekend and she said that trail was still under snow. it's been warm(er) lately though.

Jeep Cross trail was passable in March, should be now too. I think that's the highest elevation trail there, except to the up and coming rock crawl area. I talked to Kim last weekend and she said that trail was still under snow. it's been warm(er) lately though.

Yeah the one I'm talking about goes up by the new area. It's not very difficult but its higher so the snow makes it fun and theres a cool twisty section near the end.

Yeah the one I'm talking about goes up by the new area. It's not very difficult but its higher so the snow makes it fun and theres a cool twisty section near the end.

Yup, haven't been on that trail in quite awhile...plan is to hit 'em all Sat!!!

Would love to be up there instead of Blue Lake with Rhonda's parents and relatives as i can not find a single wheelin area out there.