• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley saturday 9/11

10032111096306.jpg

Looks like Rick and Jeff "Chuck Norris'd" that rock into submission!!!:haha:

Yeah, I know it's late!:booo:
Gotta hand it to all that came out again---Thanks Fellas!:beer:

i forgot about that ............... i may have been help up by a little rock but atleast my toyota made it up and down the trail without having to winch especially on the easy side :haha::haha:

and the toyota was the only rig to make it up the left side of the Vcrack :awesomework:

it wont slip off and we added a bunch more rock to the easy side they shouldn't have to winch now... those were the first runs before the rock was added however a couple work parties ago kevin did mention about cutting a notch in that stump

Had to post this one...almost forgot it.:booo:
10031751369966.jpg

Uncle Stripey; Dang that's not easy pulling cable....
Elyse; So, are you Kevin's winch bitch now? Huh are ya huh?:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

just a coment

Nice winch safty there guys :haha::awesomework::fawkdancesmiley:

just a coment

What you can't tell in that picture is that we're all a good ways away from the rope. I specifically remember this instance and I told Elyse "watch out for that rope in case it breaks". We then all moved far away..........
But thanks for watching out for my safety as I've never done this sort of stuff before.:awesomework:

I'm almost wonderin if you guys should cut into that stump, so when people winch up it, they aren't gonna have thier winchline slip off.

Actually I brought the saw to do just that, but forgot to bring it up the trail with me!:redneck: doesn't do much good sitting in the tool box of the truck...:booo:

Just so Everyone is clear.... Elyse did not actually ask Uncle Stripey that. She conducts herself in a very professional manner at all times. This is for those who troll here looking for crap to stir up.

just a coment

Yup, it's Rope...and there was no one in direct line between me and the stump... Rick's right---they were a good 15-20ft away to either side...
And no it doesn't help that my load was indeed hindering the ability to go up, in the mud...going up hill!!! Once we got fines in the mix...never needed a winch again...

Just so Everyone is clear.... Elyse did not actually ask Uncle Stripey that. She conducts herself in a very professional manner at all times. This is for those who troll here looking for crap to stir up.

Naw, she did and you know it!!!:fawkdancesmiley::haha:
But yeah, she is very professional...and works her ass off with us!:cool::cool:

l_92a8dd40cf0546529f27ec42e1917d7c.jpg

l_a10dbded02064e52b9ff99d470da5c90.jpg

And just so Matt doesn't think I'm only picking on him...:fawkdancesmiley:

l_f080deeae98f4cb685bc4d2f5b374a5c.jpg

l_7e494fc8521a462b894e665213eb47de.jpg

Oh ****!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha: I don't care if I am the butt of one of these, that's funny **** right there!!! The first and last ones are gonna be classics!!!! :haha::haha::awesomework::awesomework: