• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley "Skill Area" Work Party June 14th

Crap! :booo: I won't be there. I was just reminded my brother's college graduation is Saturday.

Have fun and good luck to all that end up going to help out.:cool:

Welp i wont be up there in my rig. Stupid starter took a dump again, hopefully the rebuilder will warranty that SOB but i probably wont have it back till next week

So the heep is stuck in the backyard where i pushed it off the trailer lol

We could still use the help; I'm sure someone will have an extra seat to get you up there....:awesomework:

Crap! :booo: I won't be there. I was just reminded my brother's college graduation is Saturday.

Have fun and good luck to all that end up going to help out.:cool:

Congrats to your Brother....maybe next time mark?:awesomework: Hey, can I borrow your rig to run these new shutes????:redneck: :haha: :haha:

I think some are just bringing quads to ride up to the area, I might have an extra seat dependin on if my buddy has to work. If you REALLY want to go my husband is bringing a skid steer up there and he'll probably have room in the one ton.

I think some are just bringing quads to ride up to the area, I might have an extra seat dependin on if my buddy has to work. If you REALLY want to go my husband is bringing a skid steer up there and he'll probably have room in the one ton.

Sounds like there will be plenty of ways to get up there:awesomework:

Its on my calendar

I will probably have a spare seat also, if my little shitpile can handle the road drive out there:awesomework:

Hopefully this little back problem I got last week goes away, it could hinder my amazing workin skillz.

Dnr

Well just got a email sent out to me and well the word is that we need to bring some stuff with us so just thought i would pass it a long to all to read

Thanx Duane

i talked to Jim today and he has asked we meet at 9 am instead of 8 on Saturday. he asked we bring any safety equipment we have like hard hats, gloves, shovels, chainsaws, chaps, heavy leather boots, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.see ya then, please forward

Change of plans i wont be able to make it as i ordered a new dirtbike thursday and i have to pick it up today. Sorry folks

Here goes.....

rrr4x4

Bill coming up the rock
rrr4x4

Jesse up the rock
rrr4x4

rrr4x4

rrr4x4

rrr4x4

rrr4x4

rrr4x4

There's a few!