• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Sunday Wheeling

I'd like to go if I can get at least one other rig to go with me! Can't do Monday I've go to get back on this gravy train with biscuit wheels!

How about 0930 at the college way Safeway mt Vernon or 1000 at the main parking lot?

10am at the parking lot sounds good,I got a black zuk on a Chev flat bed.What does your rig look like so I can spot you?

IMG_1019.JPG
:hi:

i can prob. meet you guys but its the first outing for my flatty and dont know how mean im gonna be to it lol. prob. just some easyer trails.:redneck:

33 tsl's locked bolth ends 327 t-18 1951 cj3a. just got it a couple days ago been workin on it to clear up som bugs so first time out. thats why i was sayin wasnt gonna be to mean to it yet, till i know what i got. not to mention that i have wheeled walker for over 20 years.:awesomework:

I'm sure you'll be just fine. This is shaping into a good weekend, just got back from 2+ feet of snow and Walker tomorrow!

33 tsl's locked bolth ends 327 t-18 1951 cj3a. just got it a couple days ago been workin on it to clear up som bugs so first time out. thats why i was sayin wasnt gonna be to mean to it yet, till i know what i got. not to mention that i have wheeled walker for over 20 years.:awesomework:
It's been a month for me :haha: See you all in the morning.

Kinda over built for running all terrains ya think :eeek:

Read below I wasn't far off :D

Sounds like a cool rig :awesomework:

You were off by one tire size and the tread design,pretty good unless you knew of this jeep :;We'll I'm hitting the road now :awesomework: