• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Sunday Wheeling

well got it home and found two broke motor mounts one bad rag joint and it kept diein because when they put it together they didnt think a ground was needed from fram to tub.got mounts replaced,ground strap put on and should have ujoint to replace the broke rag joint monday.Sorry for the hold up today guys but was nice meeting you all.Wont be such a pain in the ass next time:booo:

It was fun and no problem helping you guys out,I think we all needed some help on the trail here and there :;I took no pics ZJ Vinny had vid of his rig clawing up one of the climbs at the skills area!

So no pics and a bunch of talk of broken this or that

So tell the truth now :fawkdancesmiley:

Did ya guys even get off the trailers or did you just hang in the parking lot with the cool kids :stirpot:

Did ya guys even get off the trailers or did you just hang in the parking lot with the cool kids :stirpot:
I forgot my camera at home :Stoned:But I do remember the day in my head :drooling1:

I heard a rumor there are a couple of videos....:corn:

Wish I had my good camera...but I took a few.
73485814.jpg

49ab1954.jpg

c7cf99d2.jpg

233f7291.jpg

db577f63.jpg

796fa637.jpg

68b66a6b.jpg

3ad2da6a.jpg

[youtube]dVI0NiUdzVc&list=UUqD9V3PYL_HHzxxfQTNn9lg&index=2&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]M4fvNi1i04o&list=UUqD9V3PYL_HHzxxfQTNn9lg&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]

See Charlie we left the parking lot :corn: I really didn't like some of the rerouts of the lower main line due to the logging road they made through the woods.If DNR is taking away the "S" turns and making strait lines instead they should be planting some large rocks in there to make it fun again :gay:

See Charlie we left the parking lot :corn: I really didn't like some of the rerouts of the lower main line due to the logging road they made through the woods.If DNR is taking away the "S" turns and making strait lines instead they should be planting some large rocks in there to make it fun again :gay:
That road is put in due to that area getting logged this yr...Yes, sucks that this section is cut up...and yes, once the logging is done it's likely that section will need alot of work, but there will be effort put into getting it back as good (or better) than before...

I saw a lot of the good section taped off and blocked :shaking:and a lot of new sections getting blasted through making it easier and the trail shorter.If you guys have work parties on Sunday I can attend them.

I saw a lot of the good section taped off and blocked :shaking:and a lot of new sections getting blasted through making it easier and the trail shorter.If you guys have work parties on Sunday I can attend them.
Will definitely keep ya posted with anything happenin' on Sundays Steve...I haven't been down there in a bit, so things may well have changed yet again.

Will definitely keep ya posted with anything happenin' on Sundays Steve...I haven't been down there in a bit, so things may well have changed yet again.

Yeah walker has been changing by the week it seems..... alot of the smaller ran trails are getting heavy traffic now. Really rutting things out up there. A freshly exposed boulder took out my buddies oil pan a couple of weeks ago.