• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley work party 06-19-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya justgot updated by Jim it looks like there are 3 or 4 loads of rock waiting and the whidbey guys are bringing an excavator too!
I've just spent 5hrs on a plane student Gmorning radio so the test should go quick and I should be there by noon

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! See ya then!:awesomework:

Just got back from the work party it doesn't look perfect but there were a few guys still there when I left, had to get the kidos back in time for bed.
I met a guy out there that owns an excavating company, he just bought a jeep, and asked how he could get involved.

:Djust wanted to say it was awsome working with every one today.:cheer: and as allwase i had a blast. i just hope we got enough done to eiither rectafy the problem or by us more time with the powers that be to compleat it latter. cudos to every one on the hard work. :awesomework:

Yup it was a good day. Ceptin' for Jacob. Bummer about the mirror and door there buddy. Lots of work was done. A few pin head single trackers:looser: that have no idea that excavators can be used for burying things as well as digging them up :;.

Thanks to all that came out.

Last edited:
And a real big thanks to all of the people that didn't even know about the work party that stepped up and helped haul rock up the trail
:awesomework:

Was definitely a good day...And yes, BIG thanks to any on here that helped haul rock up on their way thru, and good job on all the hard work put in up there fellas (and ladies!!!):awesomework:. Was good to meet a few more folks on here, and a couple more of the WIOR crew!!!:cool:

These are the photo's that my wife took and put together.

Meeting at the rock pit. :)

DSC_0020.jpg

Men (and women) at work ;)

DSC_0028.jpg

Rock anywhere and everywhere. :)

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

on the trail!

DSC_0036.jpg

just handing it out the window :D

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

diggin'

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

haulin rock

DSC_0055.jpg

getting things in place

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

wait, what broke?

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

fixed!

DSC_0090.jpg

laying out the rock

DSC_0091.jpg

we got a lot done!

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

It was a good day, altogether, even with all the "super-friendly" bikes and quads.

Ceptin' for Jacob. Bummer about the mirror and door there buddy..

Meh, it'll buff out:D

Lots of work was done. A few pin head single trackers:looser: that have no idea that excavators can be used for burying things as well as digging them up :;.

Heaven forbid they sit and wait for 15 minutes till we can get situated so they can get around. Some peoples kids:looser:

Trail repairs on a track dump are entertaining.:redneck:

Deffinetly got some work done:awesomework: I think I did like 6 loads of rock. I think if we did another half a days worth of work, we could get that finished.

Jim and Elyse are going to work on it this week, locking in the big rock we put down with 5/8"s and moving more rock up there. Those water bars also add a little bit of challenge, especially for the track dump.

Meh, it'll buff out:D

Heaven forbid they sit and wait for 15 minutes till we can get situated so they can get around. Some peoples kids:looser:

Trail repairs on a track dump are entertaining.:redneck:

Deffinetly got some work done:awesomework: I think I did like 6 loads of rock. I think if we did another half a days worth of work, we could get that finished.

Jim and Elyse are going to work on it this week, locking in the big rock we put down with 5/8"s and moving more rock up there. Those water bars also add a little bit of challenge, especially for the track dump.

WHAT! is missed the carnage!:mad: dang i knew i left to early. were are the pics i got to see this.

and the work you guys did after i left looks good. great job on the pictures too:awesomework:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts