• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Wheelin

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
Thinking of goin to walker tomorrow to break in my buddy shanes new rig. Anybody interested?:cool:

9 a.m. main parking lot

I need to get back to Walker. Not tomorrow though. Have fun dude.
:awesomework:

hmmm what time are you thinking? I was going to take bike out tomorrow but maybe I could take the jeep...

Looks like Steven in the Nissan will be there. He'll be looking out for ya!

I'll be dismantling a Cherokee and getting ready for swap meet. Seeya tomorrow night Kev ;)

hmmm what time are you thinking? I was going to take bike out tomorrow but maybe I could take the jeep...

Come on out Scott! Not gonna be running real hard tomorrow as this is a freshly built rig with no run time at all just a fun day:awesomework:

Come on out Scott! Not gonna be running real hard tomorrow as this is a freshly built rig with no run time at all just a fun day:awesomework:

Sounds like a good day for me... I can't even afford fuel til Thursday though :booo:. It's been a long time since I've been to Walker..

Sounds like a good day for me... I can't even afford fuel til Thursday though :booo:. It's been a long time since I've been to Walker..

Oh come on Jeff! Pump and run hahahah:haha: kinda like dine and dash right? :redneck:

Joking of course

on the way trying to catch up :redneck: I was a couple hours late but I first spotted them up in the play area but then I was caught waiting for a group of toyotas to winch up the hill the snowy hill.

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/MGeuzOjo3ZA&feature=youtu.be&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

Where you video is at Scott, i tried the far right line for the first time in the new rig and literraly without slipping a tire or skipping a beat walked right up that face no problem, then promptly almost rolled towards the top but that tree on the left caught me nicely with my front right tire 5 feet in the air hahaha